Sands’s Beyblade Art/Edits/Creations/Etc

Phi in his outrageously bad party outfit from my friend’s (NekoVi) fanfic on AO3

Minor blood warning, but is nothing that defy rules/extreme

Basically fanart for a fanfiction

My side of an art trade with DeltaZakuro, featuring Vallery Kuriraka

Note: The one I sent to DeltaZakuro has kinda bad hair lighting, and the one shown on this post has a better one. Creator may save whichever photo that looks better (i prefer this one here)

Do not steal the character

“Teaser”-ish art for my planned BeyBurst horror story. Theres not a lotta context here and all I know is that Valt’s the main character 

(Sep. 21, 2020  2:23 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: “Teaser”-ish art for my planned BeyBurst horror story. Theres not a lotta context here and all I know is that Valt’s the main character 

lol watch it be an ant or mold (jk this is gr8, rly cool)
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  2:23 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: “Teaser”-ish art for my planned BeyBurst horror story. Theres not a lotta context here and all I know is that Valt’s the main character 

lol watch it be an ant or mold (jk this is gr8, rly cool)

why did this make me laugh

ive been waiting for someone to bring up something like that
Valt Aoi as an Among Us character

reposts allowed with this one because Im not using it

(Oct. 07, 2020  3:37 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Valt Aoi as an Among Us character

reposts allowed with this one because Im not using it

I’m telling you Valt’s sus
Ryuga as an Among Us character/hat (edit: I know the lighting is a little off but I think thats Among Us in general LOL)

(Oct. 18, 2020  1:46 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Ryuga as an Among Us character/hat 

Can I make that my profile pic?
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:47 AM)Ryuga......Win Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:46 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Ryuga as an Among Us character/hat 

Can I make that my profile pic?

Yes of course. Be sure to credit me somewhere people can see it or you will not say its yours. The height is a little big so hopefully youll find a way to size it into a prof pic
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:49 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:47 AM)Ryuga......Win Wrote: Can I make that my profile pic?

Yes of course. Be sure to credit me somewhere people can see it or you will not say its yours. The height is a little big so hopefully youll find a way to size it into a prof pic

It's my prof pic now! Thanks slot!
BuilderROB ‘s character, Ugen Senoku 

(At this points its kinda obvious that I dont have a set watermark rule, so its always fluctuate. Some people might have their OC’s names on the art; others may have their usernames; some watermarks are diff colors; etc. Sorry for the inconsistencies)

Shshsh Ill post this here so I can keep track of this. I think I will consider this art because I drew the background, shading, bubbles, etc. on my own. This was partially an experimental edit (testing to see what I can do with editing stuff + learning how to draw things underwater)

Daigo is having a nightmare :c cheer him up pls

Can you do pikachu? For free? (I’m saving for a Jade Jupiter)
(Nov. 02, 2020  6:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can you do pikachu? For free? (I’m saving for a Jade Jupiter)

Sorry for seeing this quite late! I honestly dont follow my own threads because I dont expect much. You want a pikachu drawn?
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:33 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  6:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can you do pikachu? For free? (I’m saving for a Jade Jupiter)

Sorry for seeing this quite late! I honestly dont follow my own threads because I dont expect much. You want a pikachu drawn?

I did it myself since I had the free time.
Thats great! (ill be honest because I cant draw Pokemon well except for Torchic)
Bleh, sorry about the possibly necroposting. This is my own thread where I post stuff, yet evidently its been a while

I was planning to make serious, unironic art of Lui (hence why I have the official art png here (for reference), but got sidetracked and ended up making this really unfunny (/lh) edit of him. Dont mind me too much — I just wanted to goof around at night

Yikes. This entire thread consists of old art! Might consider asking a mod to erase this thread later on, since my old art doesnt reflect my current quality

(Jun. 03, 2021  5:28 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Bleh, sorry about the possibly necroposting. This is my own thread where I post stuff, yet evidently its been a while

I was planning to make serious, unironic art of Lui (hence why I have the official art png here (for reference), but got sidetracked and ended up making this really unfunny (/lh) edit of him. Dont mind me too much — I just wanted to goof around at night

Yikes. This entire thread consists of old art! Might consider asking a mod to erase this thread later on, since my old art doesnt reflect my current quality

I wonder if soda makes his hair pop or something.
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:28 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Bleh, sorry about the possibly necroposting. This is my own thread where I post stuff, yet evidently its been a while

That's ingenious. Savage Lui with savage shark teeth (not visible here but still) savagely drinking a savage Mountain Dew.
Decided to experiment with some new art skills/tactics. Finally, some serious Lui art

For my testing, I went to the Beyblade wiki and picked a random image from Lui’s gallery. Then I made my take on it

Again, its an experiment. I did not like the result too much

(Jun. 05, 2021  5:02 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Decided to experiment with some new art skills/tactics. Finally, some serious Lui art

For my testing, I went to the Beyblade wiki and picked a random image from Lui’s gallery. Then I made my take on it

ME:THIS IS INCREDIBLE
Wow I wrote that how many days ago and still no reply lol great work 👍
Yeah, not everyone is obligated to respond. Glad you like my work, though!
(Jun. 22, 2021  1:48 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Yeah, not everyone is obligated to respond. Glad you like my work, though!

Yeah I love it! But to bad I can't make something like this