Family Guy vs Simpsons vs South Park

well lets see simpson has small amounts of humor that make you laugh your butt off family giude has lot mor generral giggles and south park is so random and funny so id go with family guy acutally
I like them more now then when they were new.
The Simpsons has always been my favourite cartoon show off all time. The old series were really funny. The new series make me laugh at times.

Family Guy is just a rude and random show. The clips that they include in it are annoying but they make you laugh.

South Park is very random and that is how it makes you laugh. What amazes me is the low budget they came from and where they are now is surprising. What makes me laugh a lot is when Kenny dies in every episode (from my knowledge) and Cartman teases everyone.

So, it has got to be The Simpsons or South Park. I can't really choose because I grew up with The Simpsons and in my teenage years with South Park.
South Park > Simpsons > Family Guy

South Park has a point in it. In every episode it has a moral to it. If you were to actually pay attention, you'd find out what I'm talking about.
It brings up world issues, and has political points in it. On top of that, it's funny.
I really like the animation in it. I like how they kept with the old paper style, even though it's made on a computer.

So yeah, I love South Park Smile
Simpsons > South Park > Family Guy.

I laugh at all, but when it comes to original episodes, I hand it to The Simpsons.
the simpsons is one of my top 5 fav. shows
The Simpsons was a personal favorite, until I watched the new episodes. Family Guy is HILARIOUS, imo, It's my favorite of the 3 because of it's satirical humor. I hate the fact that the overuse homophobic and racist jokes, along with dragged humor. South Park is funny, but I've lost interest Uncertain
I like all of them but family guy is the worst (or least good) in my opinion and the last episode of south park was depressing...
Family Guy > Simpsons > South Park

I honestly don't find South Park funny at all. It's like they don't even try. I know they can be funny sometimes but for me it's just too rare.

Simpsons is a beast. It just has to go there.

Family guy is just hilarious. Peter just being so stupid and his flashbacks. I also looooovvvvveee the way they fall over <3
Family Guy > South Park > Simpsons

Family guy is hilarious I love all the flash backs and when they say like a metaphor? like this is as awkward as the time I , and the episodes based around stewie or peter Smile

South Park is extremely funny and as nano said there is a moral to the episodes I just find it not as funny as family guy but still hilarious.

Simpsons Is a good show but the newer episodes kill it for me :L
Futurama/Family Guy > Simpsons > South Park

Yeah, I threw in Futurama in there Wink

I find that Futurama satisfies my need for humour and at the same time isn't too dirty or offensive. Family guy gets me to crack up at every episode but is really random. Simpsons....just not really doing it for me these days. And South Park, I find it's too controversial to bother with these days. It was funny when I was younger, but eh.
I would say Family Guy and South Park are funny at the same time because I can relate to the characters and plus I LOVE Eric's Jew jokes and plus the whole Bryan is Athiest thing when I saw the preview was HILARIOUS. I never understood the Simpsons, no offense to anyone, I just don't find them funny.
All these shows are very dirty and full of CARP. Especially South Park.
(Oct. 04, 2008  8:45 PM)Pich Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2008  8:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: South Park was really funny when I was ten. I find it pretty immature now.
Old Simpsons was great, but anything after 2000 is just unbearable.
Family Guy manages to make me laugh out loud during every episode.
I agree with Brad, though sometimes I find South Park to be funny, its usually over the top now.

I Agree with that two.
Family Guy is probably the best I can't put in the order there all just Sooooo hilarious! But the way family guy just hands out jokes is funny as heck and also....
Stewie is BEAST!
hey put American dad in there too haha
family guy: i watched some episodes. the best i got from it was a small chuckle.
south park: don't watch it
the Simpsons: get a good laugh here in there

and finally, why not zoidberg?

futerama: beats the other shows greatly, it is just hilarious. my favorite character are zoidberg (FTW). zapp is also quite funny

so: south park<family guy< the simpsons< futerama
futurerama rules
Simpsons is ok as is south park but family guy I loathe it i mean they mocked mother Teresa how dare they i mean she was a humanitarian as with southpark i love how they make inside jokes and references such as the totoro joke in the Cthulhu episode
Family guy was basically made as a parody for other shows it grew to be popular and is now quite famous I wouldn't blame the creators if they made fun of anything...
(Nov. 04, 2011  4:20 PM)H8R Wrote: Family guy was basically made as a parody for other shows it grew to be popular and is now quite famous I wouldn't blame the creators if they made fun of anything...

It WAS good at one point but now its a soap box for seths opinions i get hes an atheist and a pot smoker and a gay marriage legalizing supporter but still he is taking it to far he has 3 shows on fox and a 4th one on the way I.E the Flintstones the jokes are stale and he made a spin off of a character who wasnt liked in the first place God hes so annoying...thats why i like the other 2...
I like three of them but if i have to choose only one then i would like to choose simpsons......

Download Sons of Anarchy Episodes
Old Simpsons was the best thing to happen in the shows run, but i guess Matt Groening got Hipster Fever, because the 08' to now, it went down. Really down. 2000 to 2007 was barely good, but was still worth watching if you were willing to waste your time, as for South Park,pretty much the same description as The Simpsons, Now as for Family Guy, I think it was just made to bash on both shows. I just think so.