Fairy Tail

there are already two threads for this, but both of them died down. I'm hoping that this one will be a success. anyway, we can do discussion here, and if people feel like it, we can turn this into a sort of guild, like in the anime and manga. the reason for making this is because Fairy Tail is amazing and I'm surprised the other threads didn't do well, and I've been chatting with Dragoonrocks and Evolution lately. man this is a long OP lol. so... go! *holds up finger like they do in the show to signify unity and family*
Haha lol awesome I also hope this thread becomes a success aswell!! I mean fairy tail is a really great series..!! So come on all the fairy tail fans help keep this thread alive and post hah lol!!! Smile
The title seems interesting. What's this show about? Is it appropriate for kids to watch?
I'll just link you to the first episode on youtube. it's hard to describe what it's about without spoiling a few things, but yes it is appropriate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73KIkJk1...lf=sh_e_se there is one part that's said to be inappropriate in a later episode, but it really isn't
I like the show ESPECIALLY when Natsu kicked that fake's carp in episode 1 and Lucy (the blonde) is pretty hot.
(Sep. 25, 2011  9:47 PM)akylus21 Wrote: I like the show ESPECIALLY when Natsu kicked that fake's carp in episode 1 and Lucy (the blonde) is pretty hot.

Yay..!! Anoter fairy tail fan in the house haha lol keep watching it gets even better and more epic fighting scene's...!! Grin also Awsome we might actually be able to keep this thread alive so tell everyone u know on the wbo to watch the anime and dicusse it here..!! Smile
i'm A GIGANTIC FAN OF Fairy Tail!! Fairy Tail For Ever!!!