Fafnir 7 Cross Merge. Amazingly Weird Combo

Fafnir 7 Cross Merge is a very weird combo on the outside but if you test it out yourself you will see how good. I've tested it and it has very powerful attacks and slowly takes the opposing right spin bey's stamina making it Fafnir's. Tell me other good balance Combos
Instead of merge use Accel or at
please post testings if you are suggesting a combo. it would be very useful and your opening post would not be considered spam.
(Aug. 21, 2018  12:35 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: please post testings if you are suggesting a combo. it would be very useful and your opening post would not be considered spam.

So like video footage?

(Aug. 21, 2018  5:36 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Instead of merge use Accel or at

The only thing is that Accel isn't as fast
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:04 PM)Ang3L0 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  12:35 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: please post testings if you are suggesting a combo. it would be very useful and your opening post would not be considered spam.

So like video footage?

Use destroy, best ever haha
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:04 PM)Ang3L0 Wrote:

So like video footage?

nono, not video. do about 10-15 rounds of battles, and then record your results. send the results here.

example:

tN (smash mode): 8 wins (all outspins)
mG: 4 wins (all outspins)

tN (upper mode) : 3 wins (all outspins)
mG: 9 wins (1 burst, 1 knockout and 7 outspins)
Hi @[Ang3L0], you need to follow the standard testing procedure, as described here and put the results in the very first post. Doesn't have to be a video, just the format described in the link there.

Things got a bit messy around here for a while, but we're trying to get this section back on track. It's very testing-oriented, so new threads should start out with tests in the first post or they will end up being closed.

I hope this helps to clear things up. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or the like (though maybe reaching out to another person who has made testing threads may be a good route as well).
(Aug. 22, 2018  2:56 AM)1pratham Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:04 PM)Ang3L0 Wrote: So like video footage?

Yup,so true,it will destroy you
(Aug. 22, 2018  2:56 AM)1pratham Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:04 PM)Ang3L0 Wrote: So like video footage?

Use HOLD or VOLCANIC ( its gonna RIP off your DESTROY , with that SPEED !!!!!)
(Aug. 22, 2018  6:04 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  2:56 AM)1pratham Wrote: Use destroy, best ever haha
Use HOLD or VOLCANIC ( its gonna RIP off your DESTROY , with that SPEED !!!!!)

Challenge accepted.