Face Contest: "Design a Beyblade, Space-Style!" Results!!

(Nov. 07, 2011  3:44 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Wink Wink Wink
touched..tears..T.T tears of happiness.. (i dont cry actually)
but indeed very happy.. Smile
thanks committee.. Smile
thanks WBO.. Smile
thanks Fourzey..XD (a ridiculous idea is a success)
when i saw the names of the strongest blader sets..i have to refresh the page a few times..cant believe my eye either.. XD

see? i told you not to count yourself out just yet. lol
...What?! This week has just been coming out so great! Only three days of school, I got the face I wanted, and I won? All my years of terrible luck (can't even win at Bingo Tongue_out) and losing contests has finally paid off!

All the entries were really great, and I honestly didn't think I'd win. But, I'm really happy Grin
Congrats to everyone that won! I knew I didn't stand a chance, but still it was fun to join the contest... oh well, maybe next time...(If there is a next time...).
Till then... I got to work on my drawing skills!
Edit: Why didn't I find out about this earlier???
I am seeing this very late...still congrats to all the winners....and also to top 3 ... it was nice being a part of the contest..I hope I can do better next time...BTW most of us already knew that Sky and Benjo are going to make it to top 5...Tongue_out the other 3 were a suspense Grin
(Nov. 06, 2011  5:42 PM)Minion Wrote: All the winners are gorgeous <3_<3 Congrats guys Smile

It really is a shame that takara will never know about these contests.

Unless we tell them Smug

Anyways, CONGRATS!!! Especially on the winners of Aries and Horogium! I'm actually happy with a Gemios face if I got one! (I'm a June guy - Whaddya expect)
Thanks, I'm so happy to win the other prize too... and I'm even more happy to know that my work was appreciated by you, thank you so much and congratulations to the other winners.
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:44 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Wink Wink Wink
touched..tears..T.T tears of happiness.. (i dont cry actually)
but indeed very happy.. Smile
thanks committee.. Smile
thanks WBO.. Smile
thanks Fourzey..XD (a ridiculous idea is a success)
when i saw the names of the strongest blader sets..i have to refresh the page a few times..cant believe my eye either.. XD

Aww, just like me getting my bakushin oh. Congrats man.
I know it's a bit late for this but I just found out that STF's "Andromeda" shares it's face with Leed University Union's Safer Sex Ball and I'd like to question why since it's a rather odd connection.
Really? I've searched "tribal woman" on google and I used that. I don't know, it's a problem?

I couldn't know, I'm italian XD
It doesn't come up when I search but that's hardly unexpected since google does change search criteria weekly. It shouldn't be an issue, it's just weird.
Ok, I swear that I've only looked on google, I didn't really know the origin of that picture.
No worries, I simply found it strange that the two would share a logo when they're that unrelated.
carp, missed it.
Anyway, a late congtrats guys!
congrats guys hope me to.. get to the top.
GRATS TO THE PEOPLE WHO WON!! Grin