Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

(Jul. 25, 2012  5:01 AM)Blaziken Wrote: I can't post the picture. It won't work !,,,,

It's to late anyways...
(Jul. 25, 2012  5:01 AM)Blaziken Wrote: I can't post the picture. It won't work !,,,,

Use an image host site like Image sack or Photobucket

(Jul. 25, 2012  5:02 AM)Tri "Violence Wrote:

It's to late anyways...

Just realized that Smile
Looks like Nocto might've wanted to give someone else a chance to win, lol.

Good luck to all! Smile
WELL the contest is finally over. i know i have not won but i wonder who will.?? But Kai-V said it might take some days to figure out who won this contest.
@Creepy Face, ^^Same!

The next couple of days will be filled with anticipation to find out who the 4 lucky winners are. I say lucky because almost all of the entries are great.
when will the results come in?
(Jul. 25, 2012  4:23 AM)Primal Wrote: If he did, everyone could know it was him just by checking his username changes, Faces, or even by seeing his name in italics.

@CC: Very cool picture! After reading the explanation, it made more sense, haha. I'm guessing that was a rug that you took the picture on?
Yep. It was a rug. I actually had the Beys battling on my clear Attack Stadium with the rug under it, but the clear stadium can hardly be seen, haha! xD

(Jul. 25, 2012  5:06 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: when will the results come in?

Most likely a couple days...
I will officially close this now since the entry period is over. A new stickied topic will be created once we have the results. Good job to everyone, there were many great photographs, seriously.