FORTNITE VS MINECRAFT!

(Sep. 28, 2019  6:11 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Please don't say it's because the fanbase is toxic... Please don't even...

Why? You fell that the game's fanbase is good?
Also, I haven't played both the games that are in question.......... I hate this.
(Sep. 28, 2019  8:58 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  6:11 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Please don't say it's because the fanbase is toxic... Please don't even...

Why? You fell that the game's fanbase is good?
Also, I haven't played both the games that are in question.......... I hate this.

No. It may be toxic. But as I've said before, you shouldn't judge a game (or any kind of media) based on it's fanbase. (I would know being a bit of an Mlp fan.)
(Sep. 27, 2019  8:55 PM)X-Wing Wrote: I like Minecraft. i don't like Fortnite because there is no original content.

Great......
Personally, I see Fortnite as a combination of Minecraft and PUBG. Therefore copying Minecraft.
Fortnite everything
Their stupid dances (no offense)
The game concept
Creative mode
Literally everything else
Bruh, have yall SEEEEN Fortnite Chapter 2? It's LEGIT! It's got a new map, Skins & Emotes, Graphics, Animation, Things, Advantages, and lots more stuff. Fortnite should on top of the world right now. This game is OG, Young Gs!
fortnite is pretty cool but i much prefer minecraft because of how fun it is to build things in that game
Fortnite Boi’s zombie soccer skin for liffe

I’m the free de la Hoya of Fortnite
FoRtnIte bAd MiNeCrAfT GOoD.

In all seriousness i think that both are good games for different reasons but they are still both good
What’s the point of this thread, I thought this was a beyblade organization
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:54 PM)The Rex Wrote: What’s the point of this thread, I thought this was a beyblade organization

You have to realize you are allowed to make thread on other things than Beyblade, you just have to put it in the right forum.
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:53 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:54 PM)The Rex Wrote: What’s the point of this thread, I thought this was a beyblade organization

You have to realize you are allowed to make thread on other things than Beyblade, you just have to put it in the right forum.

Ok, I just saw some people’s threads get striked down cause it was irrelevant to beyblade
First off, I don't even know why they are compared, they are like opposites from a gaming perspective, but Minecraft is just a better game. It's a unique experience, no other game is really like Minecraft. If I want shooters, there are so many better ones. Like I'd just play tf2 tbh.
Ok, so I don’t really hate fartnite because of gameplay it’s just that my friend got super addicted to the game so we wouldn’t hang out as much ☹️
(Feb. 04, 2020  1:22 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: Ok, so I don’t really hate fartnite because of gameplay it’s just that my friend got super addicted to the game so we wouldn’t hang out as much ☹️

That sucks bro.
(Feb. 12, 2020  1:28 PM)Suoh Goshuin Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  1:22 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: Ok, so I don’t really hate fartnite because of gameplay it’s just that my friend got super addicted to the game so we wouldn’t hang out as much ☹️

That sucks bro.

it's Colby, you know him duuuuuude
i dont like fortnite because so many people are addicted and wont talk about anything else... also i hate how most skins look like carp
(Feb. 12, 2020  6:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: i dont like fortnite because so many people are addicted and wont talk about anything else... also i hate how most skins look like carp

At least it’s died down since Minecraft came along.
Kids play Fortnite

Legends play minecraft

(sorry if this offends anyone)
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Kids play Fortnite

Legends play minecraft

(sorry if this offends anyone)

And yet you posted it anyway, knowing full well it was going to violate the rudeness rules. "That game I don't like, I will say everyone who plays it is a small child, and everyone who plays the game I do like is a legend."

Bad. You did bad.

Anyway, I'm closing this thread. This is a catastrophically terrible idea for a thread, and the entire thread will be buried in the GY.