[Buying]  Looking for BEYLAUNCHER LR Burst

well, all of them are the same though.. also, if u get enough credits you can get the layer set Grin
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. Sorry if it isn't!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...SwwbdWPGDV
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That price isn't realistic.
(Feb. 10, 2016  8:23 PM)Ultra Wrote: That price isn't realistic.

@[Ultra] sorry but i don't understand what do you mean
(Feb. 11, 2016  10:31 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  8:23 PM)Ultra Wrote: That price isn't realistic.

@[Ultra] sorry but i don't understand what do you mean

Ultra means that you probably won't find a Chaos for $10 or less, unfortunately.
@[Mitsu] what price i should keep? excluding shipping

edit:- haha, i just can't stop laughing when i read meaning of Chaos. i should change to "Chaos Layer" Beyhahah.
$15-20 sounds a bit more reasonable for a Chaos, but you could probably also find a set of the Gachapon Layers somewhere online for only a couple of dollars higher.
ok thanks i will get set instead
BUMP??? MAYBE?

EDIT:- lol. added F230
please help me to complete my bey collection!

all prices exclude shipping

and yeah, Bump btw

edit:- special thanks to avenger for selling me F230 and Wyvang!!!
BUMP
bump!
BUMP!!!!!

*99% is just number. i have 400 of total MFB beys, so techically my 99.6% collection is completed
I'm glad to say that FIREFIRE has gotten everything he wanted! On his requested, this thread will be locked.

If you'd like to buy anything further, please ask myself or another moderator to reopen this thread instead of making a new one. Thanks. Smile
BUMP!!!!!!!!
Why do you need a Takara one exactly? Because those two will probably be rarer than the hasbro Storm Aquario version and I don't think there's any difference between the Takara and Hasbro one.
To add on 10 GBP is also quite a lot for a tip that isn't quite rare. In fact, you could even buy the entire Wind Aquario for that price if I'm not mistaken.
(Mar. 28, 2016  11:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why do you need a Takara one exactly? Because those two will probably be rarer than the hasbro Storm Aquario version and I don't think there's any difference between the Takara and Hasbro one.

tip's shape is little diffrant as Wombat found. also i need 1 TT and 1 Hasbro to complete my collection

(Mar. 28, 2016  11:53 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: To add on 10 GBP is also quite a lot for a tip that isn't quite rare. In fact, you could even buy the entire Wind Aquario for that price if I'm not mistaken.

tip or entire bey anything will work Smile.
Okay but no has posted to back that up so that could just be a one off.
bump
BUMP
Just a suggestion. I don't think people will sell competitive part's
You might have to buy full Beys. I too used to try to just buy parts, but I never got a seller Uncertain
Hey, I would really like you to have my bd145 and a r2f but unfortunately I don't sell so if you have anything to trade with me instead that would be great just pm me!
Ok cool. I'll private massage you now