Extend plus: zA driver upgrade

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 107uvd0.png]" />[img]<a href=[/img][Image: f0ni83.jpg]" />

Photo creds to Marutti

So this is a pretty neat secret mode. It appears as though you buy a special piece which removes the plastic around extend and then you replace it with the piece you bought. There also seems to be three different modes instead of the basic two on extend. The different modes seem to expose the plastic sharp on Achilles more, hopefully this means that Achilles will have more stamina. What do you guys think?
I talked about this on the beyblades random thoughts thread. I think this is gonna be a think like STrike god Valkyrie 6 Star Ultimate reboot. Thing is Achilles is supposed to have a golden hit frame and the thing you put on the driver! You have to win tickets and submit it, just like ultimate reboot
Whoever guessed the sharp tip hidden would have a hidden ability, well you're correct!

It seems to be an upgraded Trans driver, having sharp and a flat mode, but it also has a Fusion mode. I guess it combines height change with tip change.

So Xtend has... an Xtension?
So something like XGrin's three modes.

Flat for Attack
Sharp for Stamina
Mix of the two for Balance/Defense (like Wave Wide Defense)
That's a cool find! It'll make Xtend good, possibly?
Maybe this could be in the anime as a trick Aiga uses? Idk.
Seems like an anime upgrade, but I have doubts that it'll be competitive IRL. It's probably not gonna best Atomic for Defense/Stamina or Xtreme for Attack. It's another jack-of-all-trades master-of-none addition, there only to symbolize our protagonist's growth like V2's Variable wearing down and getting more aggressive or the Strike God Chip and Ultimate Reboot additions to gV.

If this were to work, we'd need a combo capable of both Stamina and Attack, which is gonna be hard to find alone. Maybe if Mobile Defense makes a comeback, giving it a solid layer with high Stamina might work, able to dodge attacks in Attack mode or hang around the center in Stamina mode might work based on the matchup? At that point we'd have to figure out if this is better than Trans as a flexible part, which seems unlikely as the extra height of Xtend would make it more prone to wobbling and falling over.

As much as I appreciate it, it's not gonna be competitively good, and Trans is probably going to outclass it. Still probably going to be better than the default Xtend though.
Probably looks like the third setting will have xtend transform into a full on attack type. The First mode shown (from right to left) utilises the hidden sharp to its full stamina potential, rising above the sharp tip for maximum stamina. The 2nd mode, (left side) has a portion of the tip coming out, creating a fusion looking tip to have stamina on a completely parallel angle and sudden attack when unbalanced.
The final mode at the bottom hides the tip completely, having the bey's overall height rise to a miniscuke amount. It turns the tip into a complete flat mode, initiating fully powered attack against other beys. Overall about what I think if this bey, it's short.
But , STILL Trans will BE BETTER
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:14 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But , STILL Trans will BE BETTER

Maybe not so, The spring is better in Xt, it has kinda better modes
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Maybe not so, The spring is better in Xt, it has kinda better modes

There's nothing really showing that Xtend's modes will be "better" beyond having a third Fusion-like mode, and we all hopefully know that Fusion sucks so that ain't doing it. As I already brought up, the extra height of Xtend will probably just make it easier to wobble about and lose its balance in its Stamina mode, so I'm not seeing it being better there. It does look like a wider flat tip, but once again I'm not sure if that's better either.

I wouldn't say so,  i mean Xt had niche uses as a garuda counter and an ok driver ( if u dont have good stuff) for stationary attack .while with Trans the attack mode used to be good but now with all the opposite spin going around its not worth using. Overall,  both are useless rn but imo Xt has been tested much like for niche stuff
Of course that was going to happen oh well I guess it's good to see let's just hope it good
(Aug. 09, 2018  3:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: If this were to work, we'd need a combo capable of both Stamina and Attack, which is gonna be hard to find alone.

Hell salamander works for stamina and attack
(Aug. 09, 2018  4:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  3:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: If this were to work, we'd need a combo capable of both Stamina and Attack, which is gonna be hard to find alone.

Every time I've heard Hell Salamander be mentioned, it's always been on Atomic or Bearing. Never heard of a Hell Salamander Attack combo working out, nor do I see this upgrade being better than Atomic or Bearing.
(Aug. 09, 2018  4:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

When You pair it with the 3 OP drivers yes.
Kevo made a video on this and in the description of it he says he forgot to say the name of the upgraded extend
And it is
“EXTEND PLUS”driver
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:15 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Kevo made a video on this and in the description of it he says he forgot to say the name of the upgraded extend
And it is
“EXTEND PLUS”driver
I named it in my pinned comment of mine.
Even if you call it an Xtend Plus driver, there's no such way it will increase or decrease in height as the maximum height possible at that point will be the highest point of the sharp hiding in the xtend driver, plus the sharp tip has no possible way of increasing or decreasing in height. This will force the Xtend driver to transform into a whole new driver, utilising the capabilities that Trans and Zeta have failed to completely utilise. For example, the Trans' attack mode has four tabs around itself, shredding against the ridge and decreasing stamina, while Zeta is simply just three of the worst drivers (two of them modified) in one.
(Aug. 13, 2018  3:26 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:15 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Kevo made a video on this and in the description of it he says he forgot to say the name of the upgraded extend
And it is
“EXTEND PLUS”driver
I named it in my pinned comment of mine.

Yeah,I was about to edit my comment,sorry
Japanese Video of Xtend Plus upgrade. Not sure if its a mod but it looks like the real thing. No testing done in this video, just goes over functionality. https://youtu.be/KgefjM6n1gg
(Aug. 13, 2018  12:10 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Japanese Video of Xtend Plus upgrade. Not sure if its a mod but it looks like the real thing. No testing done in this video, just goes over functionality. https://youtu.be/KgefjM6n1gg

That's a mod. In the title, "自作" means DIY, customized by himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgefjM6n...e=youtu.be , is this the driver ?????

(Aug. 13, 2018  4:35 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgefjM6n...e=youtu.be , is this the driver ?????

Heck , This looks like a KILLER mod
(Aug. 13, 2018  1:38 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  12:10 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Japanese Video of Xtend Plus upgrade. Not sure if its a mod but it looks like the real thing. No testing done in this video, just goes over functionality. https://youtu.be/KgefjM6n1gg

That's a mod. In the title, "自作" means DIY, customized by himself.

Thanks man! Did he just sound down extends original tip to reveal the sharp flat? I have an extremely limited understanding of the japanese language.
the mod of this video could give a glimpse of what could be "extend plus" https://youtu.be/KgefjM6n1gg