Expert blader

You have questions? I have answers. I may not be the best, but I know a lot about beyblade parts, rules, and techniques. I don't want to sound cocky, because believe me, I'm not so good at actually BLADING, but I am a good information resource.
Contact me if you need a tip on your Metal Fusion Bey. Tongue_out
(Mar. 15, 2012  9:32 PM)cocoandrew Wrote: You have questions? I have answers. I am a great blader.

Usually in this part of the forum you tell about yourself. I would suggest adding something else. Also check out build me a combo #2 for combo help. And if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Im always here.
hi,,
welcome to the WBO..........
be sure to read the rules and the PM that kai-v sent you it will help you alot
Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM.

Use "Build me a Combo #2" and the search function. It will help.

Enjoy your stay!!

P.S. Don't be too cocky. I can guarantee that there are several bladers on here that are very good. They know what they are doing...
(Mar. 16, 2012  11:52 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM.

Use "Build me a Combo #2" and the search function. It will help.

Enjoy your stay!!

P.S. Don't be too cocky. I can guarantee that there are several bladers on here that are very good. They know what they are doing...

Okay, I didn't mean to sound cocky. Pinching_eyes_2
What's "Build me a Combo #2"?
"Build Me a Combo #2" is a thread in the Beyblade Customization's Forum. It is where you post aff of the parts you own, and a high-ranked member will give you the best possible combo with those parts for competitive play. They usually really help.

Also, don't try to make your own recommendations to others on there, especially if you're not sure. That leads to debate, which leads to arguments, which leads to a mod getting involved, which leads to backtalk, which leads to you getting banned. So yeah, just a heads up...
welcome, i'll be sure to remember you next time i need help.
(Mar. 17, 2012  7:24 PM)5p1r1t Dude Wrote: welcome, i'll be sure to remember you next time i need help.

And I'll remember to help.
hey man im also good with parts can you show me your best combo via pm
(Mar. 20, 2012  3:09 AM)poison wolf Wrote: hey man im also good with parts can you show me your best combo via pm

Your PM is blocked. I can't send you messages until you unblock it. ):
hi welcome to the wbo
....... takara tomy is better than hasbro (metal fusion)
pm me i f need any combos.........
(Mar. 22, 2012  2:27 AM)Purpuniblitz Wrote: hi welcome to the wbo
....... takara tomy is better than hasbro (metal fusion)
pm me i f need any combos.........

I don't live in the Taraka-Tomy area. ); How are they better?
If you are truefully skilled with beyblade, you can win with hasbro.
Welcome to the WBO!!!!
(Mar. 28, 2012  9:34 PM)KaotiK Wrote: If you are truthfully skilled with beyblade, you can win with hasbro.
Welcome to the WBO!!!!

Why, thank you very much. I'll try to be beneficial to users worldwide.