Experimental Film - Lost Goldfish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyG8EoS_kDs

My experimental film Lost Goldfish i filmed sometime last year for my final major project. Its quite abtract and random but thats what an experimental film is all about.
This was all shot, edited and planned by myself. And im very proud of this film. The only thing i didnt do was the acting.

ENJOY![/quote] Grin
I'll give it a real review when I get home. I am watching it at work without sound...

The camera angles and various shots are pretty cool.

What're you goin' to college for?
I actually quite liked this. Not sure if the rock music was the greatest choice though. Would like to see this concept a little more fleshed out. Also, it would've been great if during the spinning seen it cut over to the goldfish spinning on the other side (I assume this shot was of them on the merry-go-round).
jasonresno - Im going to be studying Media Studies.

Bey Brad Wrote:I actually quite liked this. Not sure if the rock music was the greatest choice though. Would like to see this concept a little more fleshed out. Also, it would've been great if during the spinning seen it cut over to the goldfish spinning on the other side (I assume this shot was of them on the merry-go-round).

Not many songs really worked that well for this. I finally decided on that song because of the way it progressed.
And yeah, i also feel i should of put a little more attention on the goldfish. Cant remember exactly why i didnt.
I really liked this for some reason. It doesn't really mean anything, but maybe it's the camera angles that made me like it. I do agree that the goldfish should have been focused on a bit more though.

It's interesting, wish it could have been longer.
I thought that was ace. I think it would be really fantastic with different music - something more minimalistic. Grin

Really cool though!
Really great stuff. Timing was great and music was really fitting. Just long enough to keep my attention and not give the impression of any pretentiousness. Speaking of the music, it might be a good idea to have a credit, I'm sure the original artists would appreciate (ignore, of course, if you did it yourself or aren't obliged).