[Selling]  Evo's quitting sale!

Evolution hopefully you receive great offers for the epic plastic and hms beyblades your selling, don't let ppl make epic steal prices for those okay.
Lol you kidding me, after all the time, effort, and money I put into collecting these thing's, there is no way I'd let them go for a "steal" price.
(Oct. 02, 2012  4:43 AM)Evolution Wrote: Lol you kidding me, after all the time, effort, and money I put into collecting these thing's, there is no way I'd let them go for a "steal" price.

Good, cause there's no way I'd would sell those epic beyblades for a steal price. Especially the plastic and hms; hope you receive epic offers for the plastic and hms beyblades.
Hey Evo! DO you sell the parts seperately?
BladerBlitz - No sorry, but I do not sell them separately ...

• NIB Black Dragoon GT Starter Set,
• NIB Uriel 2,
• Mint Rock Bison,
• Mint Black Dranzer MF,
• Mint Orange Dragoon MF,
• And NIP RB Act 2 Pack (the one with GFC UV)

Have all been <[Sold]>.

On another note, Once you have purchased from me, please PM me your shipping address in the following format :

Hey evo, do you still have the mint lime green dragoon MSUV?
(Oct. 23, 2012  5:07 AM)terraydee Wrote: Hey evo, do you still have the mint lime green dragoon MSUV?

(Oct. 22, 2012  7:29 PM)Evolution Wrote: BladerBlitz - No sorry, but I do not sell them separately ...

• NIB Black Dragoon GT Starter Set,
• NIB Uriel 2,
• Mint Rock Bison,
• Mint Black Dranzer MF,
• Mint Orange Dragoon MF,
• And NIP RB Act 2 Pack (the one with GFC UV)

so far..they are the beys that get sold..so yeah..i think it is available...but money should be available too if you wanna get it.. XD
Yeah, I sent him a PM about it a few days ago but I never got a response so I'm double checking here xD Thanks for helping though : ) And yeah, I have money available. Lime Green MSUV is the only bey I'm really looking for right now so yeah xD Pro_Weasel never gave me a response to my PMed offers either so I'm a bit at a loss.
Same he hasn't replied recently to me either.
Sorry, I've been real busy guy's, and a lot of PM's get buried underneath other's as well, so if I didn't get to respond to you, just try sending another PM to me and I'll try to get back to you.

Ultra - I just read your PM, and no Wolborg MS is my Favorite/First HMS, so it won't be for sale ... Sorry.

@Everyone who PM'ed about Lime Green Dragoon MSUV - PM me y'alls offers and I'll see if there good. Just title your PM "Lime Green DGMSUV Offer" so I can make sure to read it first.

Thanks, everyone.
Types of shipping you do?
what i mean is.... international shipping costs??
(Oct. 31, 2012  10:43 AM)Desperate369 Wrote: Types of shipping you do?
what i mean is.... international shipping costs??

not really get waht you posted there..but if you are asking if he ship internationally...you can see at the OP that he says he ship worldwide
but if you are asking how much is the shipping..nobody knows since it depends on the weight of the package and where you live...
As Ben-Ben said, I do ship internationally, but the price differs by the weight and your location.
How much you sell blue dragoon msuv ?
(Oct. 31, 2012  2:54 PM)ZEO -V Wrote: How much you sell blue dragoon msuv ?

He says in the OP like this..

(Jan. 18, 2012  6:44 AM)Evolution Wrote: Rule's and Info, Please follow/Read them!

• PM me only when your ready to Buy/Pay, I will not be holding any item's, All the item's will remain for sale until the payment is made.
• I only accept offer's on these item's, Do not ask me question's like "How much for this", Or "What would you take for this", Ect.
• Only offer reasonable offer's, Any Low-Ball offer's will most likely be ignored.
• I ship World-Wide.
• Shipping price depend's on your Location, And choice of shipping type.

Also that's a blue Dragoon MS. MSUV was only released in green, white and grey.
im interested in any of the dragoon ms' you have available, are there any?
(Nov. 05, 2012  6:31 AM)Shirondragoon Wrote: im interested in any of the dragoon ms' you have available, are there any?

did you checked the OP?
because if you checked...you know the answer by now..
(Nov. 05, 2012  6:42 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2012  6:31 AM)Shirondragoon Wrote: im interested in any of the dragoon ms' you have available, are there any?

did you checked the OP?
because if you checked...you know the answer by now..

The what???
"OP" stands for "opening post"; the first post of this topic.
Good to know, and thanks for your great business and quick payment. Smile