[Selling]  Evo's quitting sale!

NIB Hasbro Dranzer GT, NIP Black Dranzer MF, 1x GFC UV, and 1x Thunder Dragon MS AR have all been <[Sold]>.
PM sent. Package received. Awesome seller and very fast shipping. Included a free gift too.

I'll probably be buying again in the future if I still have money left over.
Updated with the list on what's been sold.
Updated the sold list.

Feel free to make an offer on whatever else is left, but please, no super low offer's, they will most likely be ignored, and do not PM me asking "how much for this", Ect ...
May I ask, is that the Black Dragoon GT they only made 1000 of? From that set?

If so, I'm surprised no one jumped on it yet.
Yes, it is the one you said. I actually have the Full Set, I keep that NIB's, this is my second one, which is near mint. I too am shocked no one bought it, but I'm assuming it's because there is not many big collector's around anymore, and normal blader's will not be willing to pay what it's worth, or even close to what it's worth.
That's.. Amazing Wut!?

Please, on behalf of collectors everywhere, do NOT sell it for a low price.

I envy you.
Hah, I will not sell it for low. I sold my other rare blade's for a bit under what there really worth, but this one will not be the same, it is literally one of the rarest Plastic Gen. Out there.
Can you trade me one of your old beyblades
What are the green tip things in the first picture? XD
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:18 PM)seanroot1 Wrote: Can you trade me one of your old beyblades

I don't normally do trade's as its sorta risky, unless tracked shipping is involved. But what type of trade did you have in mind?

(Aug. 28, 2012  5:22 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: What are the green tip things in the first picture? XD

GFC UV (Grip Flat Core: Ultimate Version) Running Core's, There the tip's from the Lime Green Dragoon MSUV's.
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:30 PM)Evo_Slayer Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:18 PM)seanroot1 Wrote: Can you trade me one of your old beyblades

I don't normally do trade's as its sorta risky, unless tracked shipping is involved. But what type of trade did you have in mind?

(Aug. 28, 2012  5:22 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: What are the green tip things in the first picture? XD

GFC UV (Grip Flat Core: Ultimate Version) Running Core's, There the tip's from the Lime Green Dragoon MSUV's.

Idk how much they're worth, can ya tell me what they're going for in USD?
Look it up? You're supposed to make an offer if you want it anyway.

They're incredibly expensive by the way, especially in that color.

Please PM me and we'll discuss more there.
Bump ...
Bump and Major Update.

I'll hopefully be able to update the picture's of the blade's sometime tomorrow, so until then, please bare with the picture's I have up.

On a side note, some of the bey's in there that are NIB / NIP may be opened now, but they are still in super mint condition.
Ah, this is sad. I hope you can take a few photographs for Beywiki right before selling all of them, could you ?
I have been insanely busy recently (I suppose another reason for me loosing interest in beyblade ... ) so I haven't got to take many picture's, but tomorrow I should be free so I'll have time to update the picture's here and for the BeyWiki.

So I will defiantly take the pictures before I let anything go.
Evo... *sad face* You're not allowed to leave Beyblade D=
We understand though *puppydog eyes*=(

But darn you! You have like 4 blades I want, just when I don't have enough money to make a reasonable offer XP
Do you live in the U.S? I prefer not to buy out of Country. Uncertain
Olencia - Thanks for you kind word's, it's appreciated. What blades where you interested in?

Yes, I'm located in the U.S.
(Oct. 02, 2012  2:25 AM)Evolution Wrote: Olencia - Thanks for you kind word's, it's appreciated. What blades where you interested in?

Yes, I'm located in the U.S.

You're the first person I ever spoke to here on the WBO =3, will you still be around on the forums? *crosses fingers*

The Dark series blades (which I'm not too fussed about as they aren't true Drigers)
Mainly the proto grey Driger MS
& the rather gorgeous Dark Green Metal Driger
(Oct. 02, 2012  2:31 AM)Olencia Wrote: You're the first person I ever spoke to here on the WBO =3, will you still be around on the forums? *crosses fingers*

The Dark series blades (which I'm not too fussed about as they aren't true Drigers)

I'll be around every once in a while most likely. Smile

Dark Driger is as a matter of fact a type of Driger, certainly I'm sure it's something the best "Driger Beyblade Collector" would want to own.

I'm not fully sure if I'll be selling the Dark Green Driger G, it is pretty hard to come by in the Dark Green.
(Oct. 02, 2012  2:40 AM)Evolution Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2012  2:31 AM)Olencia Wrote: You're the first person I ever spoke to here on the WBO =3, will you still be around on the forums? *crosses fingers*

I'll be around every once in a while most likely. Smile

Dark Driger is as a matter of fact a type of Driger, certainly I'm sure it's something the best "Driger Beyblade Collector" would want to own.

I'm not fully sure if I'll be selling the Dark Green Driger G, it is pretty hard to come by in the Dark Green.

Yippppeeee!! =D I'll be sure to keep an eye out on the forums for when one of your posts pops up ^^ (not in a stalker like fashion ofc XD)

Ahh, yes sorry, I meant the other Dark blades (Draciel ect) already have a Dark Driger who is on a stand in a special place above my other blades. I've just considerd buying the other Darks as I figure I can put Driger stickers on them, just like Knight Dranzer or Jumping base.

It is indeed rare, that was why my eyes lit up when I saw it. My suggestion is that if you have any hesitations in selling it, then don't as you may not come across another one =3
this is jolly good, am digging for some HMS and some dragoons and dranzers. hehehe. nice collection too, evolution.