(Every where in UK) Beyblade team Warriors Of Light

No one seems to be posting we had the last meeting 5 weeks ago!
I PM'ED people
This could be the teams last post since no one is posting or coming to meetings so whoever is still in the team can you please post Yea or if not post nope.. Soo yeah id love the team to be together
pick me!Stupid

name: Rohit
stamina, sometimes attack

I have been blading for a while and have beaten all myclassmates and friends, i love blading and would like to take it to the next level.

ps. where is the team based?
uk like it says on the title
So Apple you wanna be on warriors... with so many people dropping out then sure...
Hey guys! I am apple's friend, and can I just say I have beaten his best combo 3 times on the trot, I'm just saying, no insult to Rohit.... but would there be any chance I could be on the team 2, if rohit could be on the team, could i be aswell... Smile

I usually prefer stamina/defence
Why: I'm really keen to start tournaments, because I've beaten my classmate, and he's won a couple of tournaments, and I've just got back into beyblading... Yet again I am obsessed with it.

PS, wherabouts in the UK
my friends just fooling around, he beat my bad blades but i bat him with my good ones, where do we train+
1. Apple you can be in and you be the team customizer

2. Giri sure pm me and then we can sort out your your info
Hi Mephiles, sorry but your team seems really disorganised, we dont even know where the team is properly based, so me and Giri are leaving the team, we've started our own team called the Beyblasters
Name: kyle
Type: defence (it may change over time)
lives in : birmingham

i want to meet new people who play beyblade
i want to be on a team
i want to get better at the game
i cant wait for the beyblade tourney at regents park if i can go itl be my first one
Can I join please
Bey type: attack
Reason: I want to be part of a fun and friendly team and u seem like the team I'm looking for Joyful_3
I would like to join this team!

Name:Joe
I want to join because i am not in a team Pinching_eyes
ATTACK ATTACK ATTTACCKCCKKCK
JADE PEGASUS (ATTACK MODE) 85R2F FTFW
I LIVE IN TELFORD
me me please
name: owen howard
attack tpye
why because i am a grate kind person