Errors in forum?

It seems that I can't access some parts of the forum, namely the news and affiliate news section. There may be also some other sections, just that I haven't tried them. Does anyone have issues with this?
I think that Brad needs to lift some form of lock from it. I do not have an issue accessing it.
I used to have this issue with the locked section, but I didn't give a damn about those.
I can't access affiliate news but that's about it as far as I can tell.
I can't access either.
It's only been a little bit since the re-launch so.
(Dec. 04, 2008  7:36 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I can't access either.
It's only been a little bit since the re-launch so.

Yeah, it's not long since the launch so it's probably just a permission error. Maybe he set members to not be able to read it or whatever. Hmm, I wonder how Espio managed to post there? =/
Sorry about that. It should be working now.

If you still have problems please post about it here.
(Dec. 04, 2008  8:17 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Yeah, it's not long since the launch so it's probably just a permission error. Maybe he set members to not be able to read it or whatever. Hmm, I wonder how Espio managed to post there? =/

I'm special thats why lol. You'll find out soon, actually you can probably figure out yourself how I managed to post in there.
My post currently isn't showing up in the "what you're listening to" type thread. It still says I'm the last poster on it though. Am I right in thinking it will show up after someone else posts?
Is there a main page that shows all the sections of the forum?
(Dec. 05, 2008  4:13 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Is there a main page that shows all the sections of the forum?

http://worldbeyblade.org/index.php

Speechless
Okay, now I can't see somebody else's post in What you're listening to right now. What's going on with that? Is it just me that this is happening to?