Epic beyblade (flame pegasus 100 fs)

Um isn't Kirin a lighting wolf instead of a flame one. So instead of the flame you could put lighting.
(Sep. 13, 2010  2:32 AM)Akel Wrote: Um isn't Kirin a lighting wolf instead of a flame one. So instead of the flame you could put lighting.
If you ignore the fact that only L Drago can fit on Lightning ...
in an old video game(golden sun), kirin is represented as a wolf made out of flames, so i am going to use that as a reference to this combination.
(Sep. 13, 2010  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  2:32 AM)Akel Wrote: Um isn't Kirin a lighting wolf instead of a flame one. So instead of the flame you could put lighting.

I meant he could but the Wolf face bolt on the Clear Wheel and then put the clear wheel on the lighitning wheel with the face bolt still intact.
(Sep. 13, 2010  2:57 AM)Akel Wrote: I meant he could but the Wolf face bolt on the Clear Wheel and then put the clear wheel on the lighitning wheel with the face bolt still intact.

And the Beyblade wouldn't work, because Lightning is only compatible with LDrago...
(Sep. 13, 2010  2:57 AM)Akel Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I meant he could but the Wolf face bolt on the Clear Wheel and then put the clear wheel on the lighitning wheel with the face bolt still intact.

The clear wheel will not fit because of how it's built to operate solely in right spin. I know I just tried it earlier today to see what they meant it has to do with the metal and the space on the bottom of the clear wheel where the metal should fit. It won't on any other wheel than L Drago.
Really? That wasn't the case for my Lighting L-Drago( the one that was thrown away).... Mabye mine was fake...
(Sep. 13, 2010  10:16 PM)Akel Wrote: Really? That wasn't the case for my Lighting L-Drago( the one that was thrown away).... Mabye mine was fake...
was it from hasbro,takara,etc. cause if it is, then it is not fake
IMO these tests could be called partially valid since in some cases members here dont have attack stadiums so they would want to know how a bey preforms in hasbro stadiums
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:17 AM)mikado282745 Wrote: IMO these tests could be called partially valid since in some cases members here dont have attack stadiums so they would want to know how a bey preforms in hasbro stadiums
Most of the members here cannot even participate in Hasbro tournaments while they can play in ours, however.
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:17 AM)mikado282745 Wrote: IMO these tests could be called partially valid since in some cases members here dont have attack stadiums so they would want to know how a bey preforms in hasbro stadiums
Agree! that was my point for these test results, because some people like me only have access to ptw and super vortex stadiums, as they are in usa and are not allowed to purchase items online. So for those who say the results are invalid, some agree with me that it can do exceptionally well in hasbro stadiums. I will, however, buy a stadium from hasbro when they make a good one(hahaha, like that'll ever happen!!!!).