Energy Layer - Yegdrion Y2

Hey everyone, it's KJ. Here's another Energy Layer that needs some attention: Yaeger Yggdrasil or Yegdrion Y2. As I've said in my other posts, there's no rush. And as usual, please hit me up when there's new info so I can put on the Beyblade Wiki. Thanks and have a good one!
I only have the Hasbro version of this layer. Could I still draft the article for both versions, even if I only have one?

(Nov. 13, 2017  9:56 PM)Mtn Drew Wrote: I only have the Hasbro version of this layer. Could I still draft the article for both versions, even if I only have one?
Just do the Hasbro part for it then. At least it's something for the article. Thanks.
Quote:==Description==
Yugen Yegdrion is a Kite-shaped energy layer similar to its predecessor Yegdrion. The centre of the energy layer features a dragon which represents Yggdrasil which is  the tree of life in Norse mythology. In the anime however, the avatar of Yggdrasil is represented by a dragon. 
Most of the Weight of  Yugen Yegdrion layer is focused on its perimeter. While this may imply high stamina potential, the kite like shape of the layer causes recoil which diminishes the Stamina of the layer. Making it outclassed by Energy layers like Alter Chronus and Guardian Kerbeus, stamina-wise. The recoil produced by the Kite shape is very low to be useful for Attack Customizations. Further more, the Takara-Tomy release of Yugen Yegdrion features four teeth of short length which are unable to handle its recoil making it extremely prone to Burst finishes. Due to these reasons, Yugen Yegdrion has no competitive usage in any type of Customization.
==Overall==
Overall, Yugen Yegdrion  has no competitive usage and is only suitable for collection purposes.
i hope someone with more experience checks this draft. it isnt very good since i am not very good at making drafts of layers.
(Nov. 15, 2017  10:37 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
Yugen Yegdrion is a Kite-shaped energy layer similar to its predecessor Yegdrion. The centre of the energy layer features a dragon which represents Yggdrasil which is  the tree of life in Norse mythology. In the anime however, the avatar of Yggdrasil is represented by a dragon. 
Most of the Weight of  Yugen Yegdrion layer is focused on its perimeter. While this may imply high stamina potential, the kite like shape of the layer causes recoil which diminishes the Stamina of the layer. Making it outclassed by Energy layers like Alter Chronus and Guardian Kerbeus, stamina-wise. The recoil produced by the Kite shape is very low to be useful for Attack Customizations. Further more, the Takara-Tomy release of Yugen Yegdrion features four teeth of short length which are unable to handle its recoil making it extremely prone to Burst finishes. Due to these reasons, Yugen Yegdrion has no competitive usage in any type of Customization.
==Overall==
Overall, Yugen Yegdrion  has no competitive usage and is only suitable for collection purposes.
i hope someone with more experience checks this draft. it isnt very good since i am not very good at making drafts of layers.
Don't worry, it's something at least. Thanks.
Yugen Yegdrion is a Kite-shaped energy layer similar to its predecessor Yegdrion. It is a Stamina Type Energy Layer named after Yggdrasil, the tree of life in Norse mythology, however to represent the anime’s rendition of this Layer’s beast, two dragon heads are present on either side near the centre of the Energy layer.
Most of the Weight of  Yugen Yegdrion layer is focused on its perimeter. While this may imply high stamina potential, the kite like shape of the layer produces recoil which diminishes the Stamina of the layer. Making it outclassed by Energy layers like Deep Chaos and Guardian Kerbeus, stamina-wise. The recoil produced by the Kite shape is very low to be useful for Attack Customizations. Further more, the Takara-Tomy release of Yugen Yegdrion features four teeth of short length which are unable to handle its recoil making it extremely prone to Burst finishes. Due to these reasons, Yugen Yegdrion has no competitive usage in any type of Customization.
==Overall==
==Differences in the Hasbro version==
The Hasbro release of Yegdrion Y2 features strong slopes, giving it greater burst resistance  than its Takara-Tomy counterpart and allowing the layer to withstand its own recoil making it a fairly hard Energy layer to burst. Despite this, due to its kite-like shape it lags behind Energy layers such as Jormuntor J2 and Kerbeus in terms of Stamina. In addition to this, Yegdrion Y2 exhibits sub-par performance in the Defense department compared to Energy layers like Gaianon G2 and Tempest Wyvorn as its recoil-inducing shape increases chances of self bursting and gives it poor KO defense in comparison to the aforementioned Energy layers, making it severely outclassed for Defense Customizations. The recoil produced by its shape is too low to be useful for Attack Customizations. Due to these reasons, Yegdrion Y2 has no Competitive usage in any type of Customizations and should only be bought for Collection-purposes.  
==Product List==
==Takara-Tomy==
  • B-49 01 Yaeger Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding (Random Booster Vol. 3) (green)
  • BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol. 5 (yellow)
  • Yaeger Yggdrasil 8 Meteor Quake (Random Booster Vol. 8) (translucent turquoise)
updated the draft. make appropriate edits.
(Nov. 23, 2017  9:33 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
made some edits
Add rbv8 yaeger Yggdrasil 8 something (can't remember) quake
(Nov. 23, 2017  9:47 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  9:33 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: made some edits
Add rbv8 yaeger Yggdrasil 8 something (can't remember) quake

i gotta find what frame it has before adding it.
edit:added.
Added hasbro ver. Someone should check my draft.
(Dec. 02, 2017  10:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Added hasbro ver. Someone should check my draft.

I can't quote the newer one without deleting the whole draft.
(Dec. 02, 2017  11:13 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2017  10:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Added hasbro ver. Someone should check  my draft.

I can't quote the newer one without deleting the whole draft.
Why do u want to quote it?
(Dec. 03, 2017  9:53 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2017  11:13 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I can't quote the newer one without deleting the whole draft.
Why do u want to quote it?

To make some changes.
(Dec. 03, 2017  2:48 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2017  9:53 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Why do u want to quote it?

To make some changes.
Tell me what u want to change if i find those changes appropriate  i will edit them in the draft
Bump
updated.
(Nov. 23, 2017  9:33 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: ==Description==
Yegdrion Y2 is a Kite-shaped energy layer similar to its predecessor Yegdrion. It is a Stamina Type Energy Layer named after Yggdrasil, the tree of life in Norse mythology, however to represent the anime’s rendition of this Layer’s beast, two dragon heads are present on either side near the center of the Energy layer.

Most of the Weight of Yegdrion Y2 layer is focused on its perimeter. While this may imply high stamina potential, the kite like shape of the layer produces recoil which diminishes the Stamina of the layer, making it outclassed by Energy Layers like Deep Chaos and Screw Trident. The recoil produced by the Kite shape is too low to be useful for Attack Customizations. Further more, the Takara-Tomy release of Yeager Yggdrasil features four teeth of short length which are unable to handle its recoil making it extremely prone to Burst finishes. Due to these reasons, Yeager Yggdrasil has no competitive usage in any type of Customization.

==Overall==
Overall, Yeager Yggdrasil too much recoil for its short teeth to compensate for, making it outclassed for competitive use.

As such, Yeager Yggdrasil is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Differences in the Hasbro version==
The Hasbro release of Yegdrion Y2 features strong slopes, giving it greater burst resistance than its Takara-Tomy counterpart and allowing the Layer to withstand its own recoil making it a fairly hard Energy layer to burst. Despite this, due to its kite-like shape it lags behind Energy Layers such as Jormuntor J2 and Kerbeus in terms of Stamina. Furthermore, Yegdrion Y2 exhibits sub-par performance in Defense compared to Energy layers like Gaianon G2 and Unicrest as its recoil-inducing shape increases chances of self bursting and gives it poor Knock-Out resistance in comparison to the aforementioned Energy Layers, making it severely outclassed for Defense Customizations. The recoil produced by its shape is too low to be useful for Attack Customizations.

Due to these reasons, Yegdrion Y2 has no Competitive usage in any type of Customizations and should only be bought for Collection-purposes

==Product List==
==Takara-Tomy==
  • B-49 01 Yaeger Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding (Random Booster Vol. 3) (green)

• BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol. 5 (yellow)

• Yaeger Yggdrasil 8 Meteor Quake (Random Booster Vol. 8) (translucent turquoise)