|Weight=9g
|AttackStat=
|DefenseStat=
|StaminaStat=
|SpeedStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not in the Burst System-->
|WeightStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not in the Burst System-->
|BurstStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not an Energy Layer-->
}}
'''Nepstrius N2''', known in Japan as '''Nova Neptune''', is a [[Energy Layer]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[B-57 Triple Booster Set]] on August 6, 2016.

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
===TAKARA-TOMY===

‘’’Weight:’’’ 9 grams

Nova Neptune is an [[Energy Layer]] based on the Roman god of the sea, Neptune. This layer has three sloped wave-like blades, with three smaller sloped blades in between. Unlike its predecessor, [[Energy Layer|Nepstrius]],this layer has some recoil due to its slopes. As a result, this layer does not have satisfactory defense like it's predecessor. It's okay in terms of stamina, but is surpassed by many other options. This layer also has a sub-par attack for a balance layer; its teeth further aggravate this issue, being somewhat mediocre compared to other Balance Layers. This layer tries to balance all three types, but is good at none of them, rendering it outclassed by it's predecessor.

</onlyinclude>
==Overall==
While this layer comes in a set good for beginners to the series, it is directly outclassed by it's predecessor, and is good at none of the types it is intended to balance. As a result of this, this layer is only worth purchasing for collection purposes.

==Products==
<!--Complete this section in a list format-->
===Takara Tomy===
*B-57 Triple Booster Set (Nepstrius N2 Vertical Tranz
*BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol. 5
*B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gaianon G2 (Nepstrius N2 Quarter Needle, Nepstrius N2 Jerk Impact)
===Hasbro===
Nepstrius N2 Starter Pack (Nepstrius N2 Vertical Zephyr)
Nepstrius N2 VS Treptune Dual Pack

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}
Bumping to see opinions
[quote pid='1371754' dateline='1491435015']

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
===TAKARA-TOMY===

Nova Neptune is an [[Energy Layer]] based on the Roman god of the sea, Neptune. This layer has three sloped wave-like blades, with three smaller sloped blades in between. Unlike its predecessor, [[Energy Layer|Nepstrius]], this layer has some recoil due to its slopes. As a result, this layer does not have satisfactory defense. It's okay in terms of stamina, but is surpassed by many other options. This layer also has a sub-par attack for a balance layer; its teeth further aggravate this issue, being somewhat mediocre compared to other Balance Layers. This layer tries to balance all three types, but is good at none of them, rendering it outclassed by its predecessor.

[/quote]

I did a few minor edits in bold, as well as a few rewordings. I suggest trying to elaborate on the  reason why  N2 is bad at attack and okay at stamina. Also, sorry for messng up the quote.
(Apr. 28, 2017  12:01 AM)Oshawott King Wrote: [quote pid='1371754' dateline='1491435015']

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
===TAKARA-TOMY===

Nova Neptune is an [[Energy Layer]] based on the Roman god of the sea, Neptune. This layer has three sloped wave-like blades, with three smaller sloped blades in between. Unlike its predecessor, [[Energy Layer|Nepstrius]], this layer has some recoil due to its slopes. As a result, this layer does not have satisfactory defense. It's okay in terms of stamina, but is surpassed by many other options. This layer also has a sub-par attack for a balance layer; its teeth further aggravate this issue, being somewhat mediocre compared to other Balance Layers. This layer tries to balance all three types, but is good at none of them, rendering it outclassed by its predecessor.

I did a few minor edits in bold, as well as a few rewordings. I suggest trying to elaborate on the  reason why  N2 is bad at attack and okay at stamina. Also, sorry for messng up the quote.
[/quote]

It's good, and thank you. Now let's see what Kai-V thinks, and I'll edit it soon.
(Apr. 28, 2017  12:34 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I did a few minor edits in bold, as well as a few rewordings. I suggest trying to elaborate on the  reason why  N2 is bad at attack and okay at stamina. Also, sorry for messng up the quote.

It's good, and thank you. Now let's see what Kai-V thinks, and I'll edit it soon.
[/quote]

Your welcome.  Joyful_3 This was my first time doing one of these and I'm excited that it was okay.
I personally never bothered to buy Nova Neptune at all, and almost nobody bothered to help the community by posting test results or extensive thoughts on it, so I cannot verify if the facts are correct. It does seem good despite that though...

What was the Layer from Hasbro that is commonly known as horrible? Was it Nepstrius, or Nepstrius N2?
(Apr. 28, 2017  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I personally never bothered to buy Nova Neptune at all, and almost nobody bothered to help the community by posting test results or extensive thoughts on it, so I cannot verify if the facts are correct. It does seem good despite that though...

What was the Layer from Hasbro that is commonly known as horrible? Was it Nepstrius, or Nepstrius N2?

OG Nepstrius. The only thing we know that is bad about Nepistrius N2 is it's looks lol. It looks like a giant piss monster.
Ah OK. So, for now, what we need is for someone to confirm what Nova Neptune's performance is.
(Apr. 28, 2017  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah OK. So, for now, what we need is for someone to confirm what Nova Neptune's performance is.

Yes.
(Apr. 28, 2017  11:22 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yes.

I have a Hasbro N2, if that helps.
(Apr. 28, 2017  11:49 AM)Oshawott King Wrote: I have a Hasbro N2, if that helps.

ive got a takara as well btw may do some testing when i get time
(Apr. 28, 2017  11:49 AM)Oshawott King Wrote: I have a Hasbro N2, if that helps.

(Apr. 28, 2017  12:05 PM)mj9 Wrote: ive got a takara as well btw may do some testing when i get time

Thanks guys. Smile
(Apr. 28, 2017  12:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Thanks guys. Smile
Do you have any particular combos that are bad or good against certain types? I can then test them with my brother when he gets better (he has a skin infection).
(Apr. 28, 2017  8:05 PM)Oshawott King Wrote: Do you have any particular combos that are bad or good against certain types? I can then test them with my brother when he gets better (he has a skin infection).

Try it as
N2 Heavy/Gravity/Triple Xtreme
N2 Gravity/Spread Revolve/Yeilding AND Orbit

Against stuff like Valkyrie/Valtryek Heavy Xtreme, and Dark Deathsyther Gravity Revolve, and Kaizer Kerbeus Gravity Orbit.
His is Hasbro so try
N2 Knuckle/heavy/gravity variable/extreme
N2 gravity/spread Revolve/Defense/Survive

Test against Unicrest G/H R/D/S
Valtryek Heavy/knuckle variable
(Apr. 29, 2017  2:16 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: His is Hasbro so try

Whoops, forgot about that. Apply mine to the TT one, then (whoever is testing TT's)
(Apr. 29, 2017  2:16 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: His is Hasbro so try

I don't yet have Xtreme, but I'll get to the rest soon!
Was this post made with a template?
(Apr. 29, 2017  5:15 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Was this post made with a template?

Yeah. ;^^ Still trying to master it tho.
(Apr. 29, 2017  5:47 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yeah. ;^^ Still trying to master it tho.

Where can I find the template?
(Apr. 29, 2017  10:00 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Where can I find the template?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Article...for-Drafts
(Apr. 29, 2017  10:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Article...for-Drafts

Thanks.
(Apr. 29, 2017  10:24 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Thanks.

No problem. Smile
(Apr. 29, 2017  10:28 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: No problem. Smile

I'm going to be making some contributions to the beywiki, do you think you could help me with my first beywiki contribution?
(Apr. 30, 2017  12:53 AM)BAWB18 Wrote: I'm going to be making some contributions to the beywiki, do you think you could help me with my first beywiki contribution?

Ok, I'll try. Smile