Energy Layer - βaldur/Baderov

Quote:Baderov, known as βaldur in Japan, in an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-00 βaldur βumper βite

==Description==
Baderov is a Defense Type Energy Layer that features a decagonal shape with each side alternating between a shield-esque protrusion and a smaller protrusion made of clear plastic. While such a rough perimeter may imply high recoil, the obtuse angle from the decagonal shape and the small gaps limit recoil enough for the Layer's medium length teeth to withstand. Due to these features, Baderov performs well in Defense combinations, however it lags behind other Layers such as Doomscizor D2 and Alter Chronos.

==Overall==
Baderov has features that work towards decent Defensive properties, however Layers such as Doomscizor D2 outclass it due to Baderov's rough perimeter and only average Stamina. Furthermore, with the release of the Evolution/God Layer Series, Baderov has become too light in comparison. As such, Baderov is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-00 βaldur βumper βite (blue and metallic gold)
  • B-00 βaldur βumper βite (Black Ver.) (black)
==Hasbro==

==Trivia==
  • In order to differentiate βaldur and Betromoth B2, βaldur uses the Greek character Beta

This was hard to write since almost nothing is known about this thing
Don't forget the Black and Purple Baldur that'll come with the Beyblade Burst God 3DS game
I have this but it's a bit too precious to use it lol
(Nov. 06, 2017  2:40 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I have this but it's a bit too precious to use it lol

Lol saaaame. But when I first got it I couldn't resist. I've mentioned it before but it has some crazy defective properties. I did V2.T.X Vs Stock Baldur and V2 burst itself whenever it got in some big hits. I had a theory that the harder Baldur is hit, the more damage is deflected and it doesn't take much damage. It amazed me but once I saw the paint chip I was like "OH SHIIII"
It's now forever in bubble wrap
(Nov. 06, 2017  12:24 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:Baderov, known as βaldur in Japan, in an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-00 βaldur βumper βite

==Description==
Baderov is a Defense Type Energy Layer that features a decagonal shape with each side alternating between a shield-esque protrusion and a smaller protrusion made of clear plastic. While such a rough perimeter may imply high recoil, the obtuse angle from the decagonal shape and the small gaps limit recoil enough for the Layer's medium length teeth to withstand bursts. Due to these features, Baderov performs well in Defense combinations, however it lags behind other Layers such as Doomscizor D2 and Alter Chronos thanks to its mediocre teeth. However, each blade is slightly wider on the edge so that when an opposing layer hits, it's spin slows down, but the small size creates minimal recoil. This counterattacking feature allows this to *defeat many top-tier attack parts.

==Overall==
Baderov has features that work towards decent Defensive properties, however Layers such as Doomscizor D2 outclass it due to Baderov's rough perimeter and only average Stamina. Furthermore, with the release of the Evolution/God Layer Series, Baderov has become too light in comparison. The counterattacking feature does let it defeat attack parts, however. As such, Baderov is a great addition to an already well furnished collection.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-00 βaldur βumper βite (blue and metallic gold)
  • B-00 βaldur βumper βite (Black Ver.) (black)
  • Baldur Bumper Bite (Burst God Video Game ver.) (black and purple)
==Hasbro==

==Trivia==
  • In order to differentiate βaldur and Betromoth B2, βaldur uses the Greek character Beta

This was hard to write since almost nothing is known about this thing

Made some changes based on what Mage said. 
*unconfirmed
Please take my info with a grain of salt as it was pretty much a year ago, I have no idea how it does against the current attack meta
(Nov. 06, 2017  4:02 AM)Mage Wrote: Please take my info with a grain of salt as it was pretty much a year ago, I have no idea how it does against the current attack meta

with how heavy and aggressive attack layers like sX and lS are, as well as the disks and MGCs that bolster them, I think it's safe to assume it would have a tough time keeping up in the current meta.