Elite Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot - revision

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Current version:[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Elite Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]is an Attack Type Beyblade released as part of the Burst System as well as the God Layer System. It's only in Hasbro's Beyblade Burst App and you can level it up by playing in Multiplayer.[/font][/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Suggested revision:[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Elite Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]is an Attack Type Beyblade available in Hasbro's Beyblade Burst App. It is a recolor of Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot, but listed as a separate Bey in the Beylocker. It can be unlocked using a QR code.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]==Energy Layer - Elite Valtryek V3==[/font][/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](To be updated when I get more info)[/font][/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]==Forge Disk - 6==[/font][/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](Standard entry on D06)[/font][/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]==Disc Frame - Vortex==[/font][/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](Standard Entry on Vortex)[/font][/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]==Performance Tip - Reboot==[/font][/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](Standard entry for TA11)[/font][/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]==Trivia==[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]* (Explanation of how to find the QR code or how to unlock in-game)[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]* (In game stats for levels 1 and 5?)[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Explanation for changes:[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The current version references that it is also part of the God Layer System, but it is not a physical Beyblade and has not been released in Japan.  The mention of leveling it up in Multiplayer is unnecessary since all Beys in the app can be leveled up that way, as well as through Exhibition Battles, World Events, and Challenges. There may be other ways to unlock this Bey in-game, but it currently appears to only be through the QR code according to the resources I have found online (YouTube videos, review sites, etc.).[/font]
If this bey comes out physicly please tell me
(Sep. 06, 2019  2:57 AM)RileyM Wrote: If this bey comes out physicly please tell me

Please Don't Revive An Old Thread (Posting In An Old Thread)
(Jan. 22, 2020  10:46 PM)KingStarscream Wrote: Please delete this

The whole thread, or this post?
(Jan. 22, 2020  11:04 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  10:46 PM)KingStarscream Wrote: Please delete this

The whole thread, or this post?
Both, this thread is useless anyway. Elite Valtryek is clearly never coming out.
(Jan. 23, 2020  12:24 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  11:04 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: The whole thread, or this post?
Both, this thread is useless anyway. Elite Valtryek is clearly never coming out.

The point of this thread was to point out a problem with the page to suggest an edit. The QR code is the only thing that ever needed to "come out". The page has since been fixed. There have been some rule changes since I started, including at one point requiring all edits to get approval from the community before they could be implemented. I think that might not have even been the case when I posted this, but it's moot now anyway.

And I meant the post, specifically. I added it by mistake.
(Jan. 23, 2020  4:40 PM)KingStarscream Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  12:24 AM)g2_ Wrote: Both, this thread is useless anyway. Elite Valtryek is clearly never coming out.

The point of this thread was to point out a problem with the page to suggest an edit. The QR code is the only thing that ever needed to "come out". The page has since been fixed. There have been some rule changes since I started, including at one point requiring all edits to get approval from the community before they could be implemented. I think that might not have even been the case when I posted this, but it's moot now anyway.

And I meant the post, specifically. I added it by mistake.
Alright. No worries.
This beyblade is not as strong as I thought it was.
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: This beyblade is not as strong as I thought it was.

BRO STOP NECROPOSTING
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: This beyblade is not as strong as I thought it was.

Enough necroposting.

Stop with the necroposting