[El Paso, Texas, United States] Community and Tournaments

Hello, I would like to become an organizer and would like to see if anyone would be interested or a tournament here in El Paso. If so, that would be great. And having other blades here in El Paso would be awesome!
(I'm sorry to do this but) BUMP!
I would like people to know that I'm still interested in hosting tournaments in El Paso. I need at least 3 other people to be interested(since I'm gonna be in them).
Congrats on taking the initiative. Used to live there for sometime and a great city.
We’d fly down for sure.
(Mar. 20, 2020  4:56 PM)Top_Doc Wrote: Congrats on taking the initiative. Used to live there for sometime and a great city.
We’d fly down for sure.

awesome! 1 down, 2 to go
And my family is down for it!
(Feb. 24, 2020  9:40 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Hello, I would like to become an organizer and would like to see if anyone would be interested or a tournament here in El Paso. If so, that would be great. And having other blades here in El Paso would be awesome!

Just joined today for my son and saw this! I’ve been playing BEYBLADE with him for a while now and he’s been asking about tournaments. It would be great to get a group together and practice!
(Apr. 28, 2020  7:05 AM)Outlaw Ryan Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  9:40 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Hello, I would like to become an organizer and would like to see if anyone would be interested or a tournament here in El Paso. If so, that would be great. And having other blades here in El Paso would be awesome!

Just joined today for my son and saw this! I’ve been playing BEYBLADE with him for a while now and he’s been asking about tournaments. It would be great to get a group together and practice!

very cool!!!!
We don’t live there but would fly for sure!
Is anyone still active I'm in the elpaso area
(May. 24, 2022  4:52 AM)Wallofdanger Wrote: Is anyone still active I'm in the elpaso area

So am i, I am trying to start a beyblade Tournament in El Paso, TX, It would be nice if some people from Alberqurqe, NM.