Ebay Sellers question

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy the God Entry Set.
Has anyone ordered from toysgotw or buymarket from ebay?
I wanted to buy from pvccard.expert, Because I saw some reccomendations but It's out of stock. Unhappy

Any suggestions on other sellers or the sellers i mentioned?
Thanks Smile
(Oct. 08, 2017  10:17 PM)Goldenmario Wrote: Hi guys, I'm looking to buy the God Entry Set.
I wanted to buy from pvccard.expert, Because I saw some reccomendations  but It's out of stock. Unhappy

Thanks Smile

Both have very high positive feedback so I don't think there's anything to worry about. Also ebay has amazing buyer protection so if you don't receive your item you'll almost certainly be refunded.
(Oct. 09, 2017  12:41 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2017  10:17 PM)Goldenmario Wrote: Hi guys, I'm looking to buy the God Entry Set.
I wanted to buy from pvccard.expert, Because I saw some reccomendations  but It's out of stock. Unhappy

Thanks Smile

Both have very high positive feedback so I don't think there's anything to worry about. Also ebay has amazing buyer protection so if you don't receive your item you'll almost certainly be refunded.

Thanks! I've ordered from toysgotw, they do seem good.
I saw some korean versions of the Set, do you know if it's also genuine, or is it fake?
I've already ordered, but Ii would like to know for next time I order beyblades cause they are a bit cheaper.
(Oct. 09, 2017  1:13 AM)Goldenmario Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  12:41 AM)Ultra Wrote: Both have very high positive feedback so I don't think there's anything to worry about. Also ebay has amazing buyer protection so if you don't receive your item you'll almost certainly be refunded.

Thanks! I've ordered from toysgotw, they do seem good.
I saw some korean versions of the Set, do you know if it's also genuine, or is it fake?
I've already ordered, but Ii would like to know for next time I order beyblades cause they are a bit cheaper.
If it's from young toys or sonokong then there legit
I got multiple times from Toysgotw and I can confirm it's a legit seller. though he doesn't seems to reply if you have any question regarding purchase but rest is perfectly fine
(Nov. 10, 2017  5:39 AM)Kilazar Wrote: https://m.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...SwVA5Z6icF

Is that legit? Seems to good to be true.

yeah it’s fake. look at the box. it doesn’t say takara tomy