EDS discussion

(Jul. 29, 2011  8:07 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I used MF-H Meteo L-Drago BD145EDS at Bey-Fest during freeplay and it beat Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB and Basalt Cancer GB145MF! EDS has great potential!
TBH that combination sounds really brilliant! Unsure how it would do against attackers though, it could go either way, but the idea it is placing in my head is amazing!
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:57 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:07 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I used MF-H Meteo L-Drago BD145EDS at Bey-Fest during freeplay and it beat Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB and Basalt Cancer GB145MF! EDS has great potential!
TBH that combination sounds really brilliant! Unsure how it would do against attackers though, it could go either way, but the idea it is placing in my head is amazing!

IKR Im leaning a bit more to MF-H LDD BD145EDS cause of the wight LDD would be great

I was one of the 2 people that used that combo and you didn't beat me or the other guy (ControL_) in the tournament or in freeplay.
ControL_s SouL_: ThePokeBlader used it too, I think. I faced BeyJun with that combo, not ControL_!
(Jul. 29, 2011  10:02 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote:

I was one of the 2 people that used that combo and you didn't beat me or the other guy (ControL_) in the tournament or in freeplay.

lol.
dude is it just me or was that a serious attitude? leave that to PMs.
(Jul. 29, 2011  10:54 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  10:02 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote:

lol.
dude is it just me or was that a serious attitude? leave that to PMs.

Yeah, it's just you. No attitude at all, just trying to add to the discussion.

EDIT: I was just talking to the ThePokeblader and he said he didn't, also Beyjun is ControL_'s little brother so how could they have been using the same combo at the same time when he has only one copy anyway? He used it through most of the tournament anyway.
So you're basically saying Shadow is taking credit for others combinations and probably didn't even use the customization?
(Jul. 29, 2011  11:39 PM)Dan Wrote: So you're basically saying Shadow is taking credit for others combinations and probably didn't even use the customization?

No, I've seen him use the customization. Just saying, he didn't win against that combination at BeyFest. Not trying to start an argument here or anything, just saying.
(Jul. 29, 2011  10:20 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: ControL_s SouL_: ThePokeBlader used it too, I think. I faced BeyJun with that combo, not ControL_!
Everyone is sick of your lying. You never battled beyjun. He never used that combo. Not even Thepokeblader did.
Is it possible the EDS could help spin stealer or possibly help bring the old zombie archetype back?
EDS would be so good on Hell Kerbecs, it would add some stamina to it too.It would be Hell Kerbecs BD145EDS.
EDS also works good on MF-H Scythe Aquario CH120EDS. Decent height for PC Frame absorbing and can change height to 145 to kill 230 and possibly TH170. EDS has great stamina which helps, and when hit, it counter attacks!
I did some tests and here are my results, by the way my eds is hasbro.
So Burn Befall UW145EDS vs Earth Orso 145WD (As many as battles as I felt like)
Burn Befall: 15
Earth Orso: 13

MF Earth Cetus T125EDS vs Freinds Takara Tomy MF Phantom Orion BGrin
Earth Cetus 5
Phantom Orion 17
(Oct. 27, 2012  8:49 PM)diblee123 Wrote: I did some tests and here are my results, by the way my eds is hasbro.
So Burn Befall UW145EDS vs Earth Orso 145WD (As many as battles as I felt like)
Burn Befall: 15
Earth Orso: 13

MF Earth Cetus T125EDS vs Freinds Takara Tomy MF Phantom Orion BGrin
Earth Cetus 5
Phantom Orion 17
Did you use a proper Stadium(BB-10) for the battles?
Can you use test it againest Top Teir Stamina combos like Phantom Cancer(Gasher) W145/AD145WD

E230 EDS is probably the best defense-stamina set-up for defense-stamina hybrids.

I would like MSF-H Gargole Dragooon E230 (Boost Mode) EDS to be tested.
(Oct. 29, 2012  10:20 PM)Ultimo Wrote: E230 EDS is probably the best defense-stamina set-up for defense-stamina hybrids.

Do you have any proof to back up this comment? I've always found EDS to be horrible on E230.
(Oct. 29, 2012  10:20 PM)Ultimo Wrote: E230 EDS is probably the best defense-stamina set-up for defense-stamina hybrids.

Uh, EDS sucks for Defense. The tiny Sharp tip makes it way too low-friction to be used defensively.