Duo Aquario W145 MF (collaboration with Shaina)

@ zeneo: This combo, according to my experience, does not do very well against attackers... It's not horrible, but it's not great.

However, just because a combo has MF doesn't mean it will always lose to attackers. My Girago/Reviser Girago SA165MF combo completely obliterated diablo when Kainhighwind tested it, and it also took down flash 6:4 TWICE. So your combo could have some serious potential. It does need some more testing against attack, though, since we only have 2 tests that seem to strongly contradict each other. Smile

I have a TRUCKLOAD of stuff coming on the 18th, a new duo and new W145 included, so I would love to get some tests done for you... This combo could be a VERY effective tool against non-attackers though. When Phantom Hades 90MF was first put out, it got amazing results (not against attack. Tongue_out) and this combo does seem to have some advantages over that as well. Smile Can't wait for more tests!
(May. 04, 2013  1:34 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: @ zeneo: This combo, according to my experience, does not do very well against attackers... It's not horrible, but it's not great.

However, just because a combo has MF doesn't mean it will always lose to attackers. My Girago/Reviser Girago SA165MF combo completely obliterated diablo when Kainhighwind tested it, and it also took down flash 6:4 TWICE. So your combo could have some serious potential. It does need some more testing against attack, though, since we only have 2 tests that seem to strongly contradict each other. Smile

I have a TRUCKLOAD of stuff coming on the 18th, a new duo and new W145 included, so I would love to get some tests done for you... This combo could be a VERY effective tool against non-attackers though. When Phantom Hades 90MF was first put out, it got amazing results (not against attack. Tongue_out) and this combo does seem to have some advantages over that as well. Smile Can't wait for more tests!
If you buy from someone outside the U.S, I recommend you change to 88powerpig88, he has ok prices and SHIPPING IS SUPERFAST. I got a strongest blader set from him in less than 3 days after payment cleared.
I will be getting a new Duo really soon, and I can do some testing for you. I want to see how good it does against Revizer Revizer BD145CS.
(May. 07, 2013  11:13 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: I think Revizer 2 would win.

The tests clearly show it getting an 100% win rate against stamina. So it is very likely that Duo would win against Revizer.
Just before anyone starts testing-
Note-
1. Duo has been used for it's defensive and stamina potential. Aquario has not been simply added for weight. It's for Outer-Weight Distribution as well.
3. W145 & MF for the stamina potential.
4. I still believe that Slow Launching the bey against attack types. From 1,2 and 3, Duo will defend well, with enough stamina, Aquario giving the extra rotations.
5. Launch hard against stamina.
6. Try to alter your launch against attack- launch in between centre & TR
Er, I just tried that type of launch VS my Flash (which is very worn) and Duo still got creamed, I mean there were only like 2 wall saves, and my brother is helping me so both beys are being launched at the same time.
Why doesn't someone test it officially?
Yuko, did you slow launch in the area between the centre and the tornado ridge?
As you may have slow launched, possibility is that you may have launched in the centre. But I insist on launching in between centre and tornado ridge.
I survived a Flash AD145 RF scare at the tournament using a Phantom 230 CS like that. Flash simply flower patterns, Phantom usually escapes, Flash faints.
Also, try to decrease the launch speed.
I use 30 percent(although it depends upon the tester's launching ability)
zeneo, the reason is really weird you have a huge win rate against attack if that a good RF with a good launching is really fast for MF, eventually it will hit it, and against 230 can have some difficulties but not against W145/AD145 because has a clean contact to the metal wheel

I was reading, and other people couldn't repeat your win rate

if I had MF I would test it myself, but I don't have one

I think you should try to see if your launching wasn't so good (when launching Flash) in the mid time more people test this
Zeneo, I don't know if I asked you this, but at you using the sliding shoot with Flash?
Yes, Flash was launched as Sliding Shoot
Someone else should test this. Yuko you test it and I will get other members to test it to.
Sure Ill test hopefully I can get it done today, yea most likely today, Ill test vs flash and maybe My Wyvang Girago combo.