(Dublin,Ireland) Anyone into beyblade?

Looking for anyone in dublin or ireland in general who's into beyblade, drop a message and let me know =)
Im l
ooking for some more opponents!
im in cork how do u have mathes on this any way
(Oct. 12, 2010  9:52 PM)donn m6 Wrote: im in cork how do u have mathes on this any way
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

Obviously we would not have sections for continents if it was online ...
I'm living in Dublin,Ireland but I'm a filipino.I also like beyblading I hope there will be a WBO beyblade tourney here in Dublin Grin
I wish I was in Dublin but I'm at Wexford,Enniscorthy.
Hey dude I live in Enniscorthy aswell!!!!!!!!!!! I have a rock pegasus what do you have?
Eee Finally another blader of close regionXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Corinzu, calm down. And enough "XD"s. XD. Damn, now you got me into it. OH YEAH... BTW, Corinzu, I'm getting Rock Aquario and Storm Pegasus. And I'm a blader of close region... XD.
Damn you, A-I mean Corinzu Cute
(Nov. 18, 2010  7:09 PM)corinzu Wrote: Hey dude I live in Enniscorthy aswell!!!!!!!!!!! I have a rock pegasus what do you have?
Eee Finally another blader of close regionXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Amazing! I have a Storm Pegasus 105RF, Flame Saggitario C145S, Flame Bull 100F, Rock Leone 145[Broken WB]. Which part of Enniscorthy are you in at Near Lidl and Aldi (Bridge Meadows).
Flames150, what about a tourney in Wexford? Me, you, corinzu, and your friends you were talking about on my youtube channel (TheBeyPit)
Flames150, what about a tourney in Wexford? Me, you, corinzu, and your friends you were talking about on my youtube channel, TheBeyPit.
I live in Cork. Even if you had a tourney, when would you have it?