Driver - Accel

Quote:{{Part Infobox
|Image=Accel_Driver.jpg
|Name=Accel
|PartType=Driver
|Abbreviation=A
|Weight=
}}
'''Accel''' is a [[Driver]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Valkyrie Wing Accel]] on July 18th, 2015.

==Description==
<!--Only information about the real product, please. Anime and manga details are irrelevant.-->
<!--Please wrap the content in this section in onlyinclude tags to enable the import.-->

<onlyinclude>The Accel Driver features a flat tip and sits at a standard height. The center of the Driver also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylized letter "A" for easy differentiation from other Drivers.

The Accel Driver performs as a standard flat tip, making the Beyblade using it aggressively charge around the stadium and attack opposing Beys. When uncontrolled, it catches onto the Tornado Ridge and rapidly circles the stadium, eventually moving closer to the center of the arena when it has less Spin Velocity. Alternatively, if launched with a Sliding Shoot, it will be able to maintain a flower pattern and cross the center of the stadium a few times at high Spin Velocity.

With the introduction of the Xtreme Driver, Accel's usefulness in Attack combinations has been obliterated. Even though it has more stamina and is a lot more controllable when freshly out of the box, it has less speed and power in comparison to Xtreme and even [[Driver - assault|assault]]. For these reasons, its only remaining use in the Burst metagame is for a [[Mobile Defense]] hybrid, [b]which is designed to avoid Attack types as well as utilize Accel's lower friction with the stadium to bounce off of Attack types rather than take heavy hits. This technique overall causes less Burst Finishes.

===Uses in Mobile Defense Customizations===
Accel can also be used as a Mobile Defense part in the '''Wyvern Heavy Accel''' combination. The mobility provided by Accel moves the Defense type away from the center of the stadium and therefore successfully avoids Attack types' flower pattern movement by escaping.

===Uses in Staller Customizations===
With Accel having the best stamina out of all the aggressive Drivers, it has use in Stallers customizations, such as '''Deathscyther Spread/Ring Accel'''. With low friction, Accel is able to make less contact with the opposing Beyblade.</onlyinclude>

==Overall==
While it is generally outclassed by [[Driver - Xtreme|Xtreme]] in Attack, Accel still has the ability to be used in Mobile Defense and Staller combinations, making Accel an essential Driver to own for all competitive Bladers.

==Products==
<!--Complete this section in a list format.-->
*B-01 DX Starter [[Valkyrie Wing Accel]]
*B-06 Booster [[Ragnaruk Central Accel]]
*B-08 [[Start Dash Set (Burst)|Start Dash Set]]
*B-12 Starter [[Deathscyther Oval Accel]]
*B-15 [[Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw]] - 06: [[Spriggan Central Accel]]
*B-15 [[Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw]] - 08: [[Kerbeus Spread Accel]]
*B-18 [[Beyblade VS Battle Set]]
*B-24 [[Random Booster Vol. 2 Evileye Wing Needle]] - 02: [[Wyvern Heavy Accel]]
*B-29 Starter [[Valkyrie Wing Accel Entry Package]]
*B-?? Gold Ver. (Store Campaign)

==Gallery==

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{Burst System Parts}}
Hm, always make sure to check on the Beyblade Wiki in case there is already an article about a part, and just build onto it : http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Driver_-_Accel

For instance, the physical description is fine on Beyblade Wikia already, and even the sentence about it being aggressive is OK.

I would not say that it is top-tier for Attack since we know that a flat rubber tip is coming out soon. Perhaps just write : "It is the best Driver to use for its increased control compared to Assault, in the absence of flat rubber Driver."

Each suggested combination should be detailed more, also. You should look at others of our "Use in x Customization" sections on Beywiki.
Now I had made a draft so would I get points for this and also the OP is editedSmile
(Dec. 16, 2015  4:05 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Now I had made a draft so would I get points for this and also the OP is editedSmile

you need to make a new draft. not a copy paste draft of an old article which is already written since its release

Read the rules again Smile
The whole point of the scavenger hunt is to get people involved and to actively contribute, and not merely for points
(Dec. 16, 2015  4:05 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Now I had made a draft so would I get points for this and also the OP is editedSmile

Since an article for Accel already exists, I don't think you'll get any points anyway.
Oh! I am very sorry. I would make a new topic of a new part.
Ah, I somehow forgot to write "in the absence of a flat rubber Driver".

The Beyblade Wikia article for Accel is certainly not complete in terms of describing the performance and the use in combinations.
Well I want to ask that is my beyblade knowledge good or not.
Your knowledge is OK but it does not go in depth, like really explaining why a part works this or that way.

To be honest, it is your English skills that are more difficult to deal with : a lot of your sentences make no sense in terms of syntax, so I would have to rewrite a lot of things.

That being said, for sure I appreciate the effort, but this implies that more work has to be done instead of being able to quickly approve drafts and get them published like the part-by-part system is supposed to allow.
Well, this article needs better spelling and grammar, sorry to tell you Unhappy
Ha! No problem I will improve my English and edit my articles soonSmile
If you're going to be referencing the Flat Bottom from MFB, maybe you should also make reference to the first Flat tip, Flat Base from 4-Layer, or SG Flat Base from 5 Layer.
Especially Flat Base; as it was the first one released and it should be noted how much of a staple it is for the first BeyBlade of each generation to have a flat tip.
Something like;
"It should be noted that Accel follows the tradition of having a flat tip on the first Beyblade in a new Generation."
Or;
"Much like Flat Base or Flat Bottom, Accel follows the tradition of being a flat tip on the first Beyblade of the Generation."
Maybe instead of calling the combos "nice", you could elaborate on what makes them useful?
Finally, these are my revisions. As I had stated, what was already written on Beyblade Wiki should have been used for the beginning, since it was well written ...

Does anyone have objections to this being published soon ?

Quote:The Accel driver was released as a part of B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel on July 16 2015.

The Accel Driver features a flat tip and sits at a standard height. The center of the Driver also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylised letter "A" for easy differentiation from other Drivers.

The Accel Driver performs as a standard flat tip, making the Beyblade using it aggressively charge around the stadium and attack opposing Beys. When uncontrolled, it catches onto the Tornado Ridge and rapidly circles the stadium, eventually moving closer to the center of the arena when it has less Spin Velocity. Alternatively, if launched with a Sliding Shoot, it will be able to maintain a flower pattern and cross the center of the stadium a few times at high Spin Velocity.

Although it has less speed and provides less power to its combination than αssault and Xtreme, it has more stamina than the latter and is a lot more controllable than αssault. For these reasons, it can be used effectively in the Burst metagame as an Attack tip but also as a mobile Defense hybrid.

Uses in Attack Customizations
With Accel's aggressive movement and Valkyrie's attack power, a top-tier Attack combo can be made: '''Valkyrie Heavy Accel'''.
If Valkyrie is not available, Spriggan could also be used as Spriggan Heavy Accel.

Use in Anti-Attack Customizations
Accel can also be used as an Anti-Attack part in the '''Wyvern Heavy Accel''' combination. The mobility provided by Accel moves the Defense type away from the center of the stadium and therefore successfully avoids Attack types' flower pattern movement by escaping.

Product List
B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel
B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive
B-15 05 Random Booster Vol.1 Valkyrie Central Fusion
B-18 Beyblade VS Play Set
B-24 Random Booster Vol.2 Evil-eye Wing Needle
Accel Driver Gold Ver. (Store campaign January 2016)

Overall
It is the best Driver to use for its increased control compared to αssault and the fact that it has more endurance than Xtreme. Unlike the latter, it also focuses less on KnockOuts and more on Bursts. In addition to that, its ability to be used for mobile Defense, Anti-Attack customizations makes this Driver essential to own for all competitive Bladers.
(Jan. 18, 2016  10:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Finally, these are my revisions. As I had stated, what was already written on Beyblade Wiki should have been used for the beginning, since it was well written ...

Does anyone have objections to this being published soon ?

Quote:The Accel driver was released as a part of B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel on July 16 2015.

The Accel Driver features a flat tip and sits at a standard height. The center of the Driver also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylised letter "A" for easy differentiation from other Drivers.

Although it has less speed and provides less power to its combination than αssault and Xtreme, it has more stamina than the latter and is a lot more controllable than αssault. For these reasons, it can be used effectively in the Burst metagame as an Attack tip but also as a mobile Defense hybrid.

Uses in Attack Customizations
With Accel's aggressive movement and Valkyrie's attack power, a top-tier Attack combo can be made: '''Valkyrie Heavy Accel'''.
If Valkyrie is not available, Spriggan could also be used as Spriggan Heavy Accel.

Use in Anti-Attack Customizations
Accel can also be used as an Anti-Attack part in the '''Wyvern Heavy Accel''' combination. The mobility provided by Accel moves the Defense type away from the center of the stadium and therefore successfully avoids Attack types' flower pattern movement by escaping.

Product List
B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel
B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive
B-15 05 Random Booster Vol.1 Valkyrie Central Fusion
B-18 Beyblade VS Play Set
B-24 Random Booster Vol.2 Evil-eye Wing Needle
Accel Driver Gold Ver. (Store campaign January 2016)

Overall
It is the best Driver to use for its increased control compared to αssault and the fact that it has more endurance than Xtreme. Unlike the latter, it also focuses less on KnockOuts and more on Bursts. In addition to that, its ability to be used for mobile Defense, Anti-Attack customizations makes this Driver essential to own for all competitive Bladers.

I keep reading this part and it just doesn't make sense to me, hahahaha
Wyvern Heavy Accel is aggressive defense, not anti-attack. That could probably be taken out. As far as I know, Accel doesn't seem to have any anti-attack usage as a whole either.
Did we officially differentiate mobile Defense from Anti-Attack ? I mean, of course we need an Anti-Attack article as soon as possible, quite urgently, to explain what that type even implies, so knowing that it will be explained later, I thought it was fine to just mention it in this article and there will be a link to the Anti-Attack article once it exists.
Hold on, why is Valkyrie Central Fusion listed as a product for Accel ...?
^ And Valkyrie Spread Survive. Seems like a list for Valkyrie, not Accel.
Quote:Although it has less speed and provides less power to its combination than αssault and Xtreme, it has more stamina than the latter and is a lot more controllable than αssault.

This sentence also feels a bit awkward, especially everything after the comma. I guess I'd say something like

Quote:Despite the driver having less speed and power in comparison to αssault and Xtreme, it has more stamina and is a lot more controllable than both drivers.
(Jan. 19, 2016  2:25 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
Quote:Although it has less speed and provides less power to its combination than αssault and Xtreme, it has more stamina than the latter and is a lot more controllable than αssault.

This sentence also feels a bit awkward, especially everything after the comma. I guess I'd say something like

Quote:Despite the driver having less speed and power in comparison to αssault and Xtreme, it has more stamina and is a lot more controllable than both drivers.

That is the problem though : the way it was first worded is more correct than how you reworded it. Xtreme is technically a lot more controllable than Accel.

I will fix that list later then, I just copied and pasted what vikrambeyblade had written hah.
In regards to Xtreme vs Accel with controllability ...

In my experience, Xtreme holds a flower pattern really nicely without too awkward of a launch (especially with that cover!), which is something Accel is a lot worse at. However, Xtreme can self KO, especially in the following conditions : a) It is brand new; b) You launch too high from the stadium (or other condtions similar to this, I haven't looked too deep into it), and Xtreme bounces over the Tornado Ridge into an exit. That is one of my main annoyances with Xtreme : it hops the Tornado Ridge a lot if not launched well. Sorry if this was confusing :p