Bey-kersfield: Driger S can have little a Classic

Bakersfield, California
Windsor Park
515 Windsor Park Dr.
  At the tables
12:30 on 02/08/2020
Format
Burst Classic

Selected Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

Currently Waived until the Non Profit stuff gets finished.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

NOTE: This is a Pick 3 Choose 1 Tournament and the Hasbro Slingshock Exclusive Layers 
  • Sphinx S4
  • Ogre O4
  • Kraken K4
  • Cyclops C4
  • Typhon T4
  • Dullahan D4
  • Balar B4
  • Gargoyle G4
  • Morrigna M4
  • Rudr R4
are being Allowed for seeing if they should be universally unbanned. Be there by 12:15 or you will not make it in.

* Please be aware of the community rules. Registering for the tournament and not showing up is a Tournament Violation. https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules

Because this is a Burst Classic Tournament, there is a Banlist with the layers listed above being Allowed.

Schedule:
11:40-12:15: Registration and Free Play Start
12:15-13:30: Bracket Setup and Announcements
By 13:00: Tournament Start

For Parents: Tournaments will take Several Hours to complete so do take note and tell the judges if you need to leave Early. We should be done by 16:00

Prizes:
Currently None

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hooray! Maybe we can finally have a use for cyclops
NO! Drigger is going to be thereUnhappy
Are the prizes yet

Might not be able to come
(Jan. 29, 2020  4:16 PM)Lazar Fazer Wrote: Are the prizes yet

Might not be able to come

I would have updated the OP if I had obtained prizes for the tournament.

If you are unsure if you're able to come, please do not RSVP,  registering and just not showing up is a violation of the WBO rules and could get you banned.
(Feb. 05, 2020  4:39 AM)Bbplayer9 Wrote: I got practice can’t come

Hopefully you can come to the next oneSmile Smile Unhappy
This is gonna be a great tournament may the best blader win.
(Feb. 07, 2020  4:53 PM)Henmandudegiy Wrote: This is gonna be a great tournament  may the best blader win.

Nice!
I'm looking forward to see how this works out! Good luck with the tournament RacingCheetahz!
Racing Cheetahz recent tournament was very fun! This should play out well.
I suck at beyblades just so everyone can know to knock me out first
(Feb. 08, 2020  4:55 AM)Trashboi69 Wrote: I suck at beyblades just so everyone can know to knock me out first

If you do come, The expected turn out means that we will be playing Round Robin, meaning you'll play against everyone.
DeceasedCrab, we've got a problem.
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:03 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: DeceasedCrab, we've got a problem.

What's the problem? My friend is trying to activate his account, but it wont let him
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:03 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: DeceasedCrab, we've got a problem.

Well if there's a technical difficulty problem you can just, I don't know, show up at the tournament. There's only 9 so far and it doesn't look capped. You'll be fine.

You should post technical difficulty questions in https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-wor...-reporting
That I'll probably do, it won't let me join.
I'm so hyped! This is going to be a great tournament!
(Feb. 08, 2020  8:40 PM)Henmandudegiy Wrote: Is anyone else at the park yet

I'm almost there
I bet Ogre O4 will be paired with Knuckle Xtreme
what time will it end?

Sadly, I can't come.