Dranzer MS

hey everyone this is my first time writing an article, and unfortunately i chose to do it on a blade that everyone seems to love to hate. lol. i know there was an article written on Dranzer MS before however it didn't go anywhere so heres my shot, if you have any other information on the blade or stats or just something to add feel free. this is just a rough draft.

-----

Bit Protector (BP): Dranzer

The Bit Protector that was used on Dranzer MS was the first generation mold and unfortunately when put into play had several issues which included loose fittings, loss of spin velocity and a general unstable balance in the blade itself. This issue was later resolved when the Takara Tomy version was re-released however the Korean version of the beyblade still has this problem intact.

Attack Ring (AR): Upper Spiral or Left upper Attack Ring
Weight: 20 grams
The attack ring that is present on Dranzer MS is useful for a slight upper attack. The gradual spiral upward in theory allows for a nice smash attack. And with the release of the first generation HMS’s was considered a valuable asset. However with time the attack ring became severely outclassed as newer models were released. The Attack ring itself has an aesthetically pleasing design taking notes from Traditional Dranzer style blades such as: Dranzer F, Dranzer G, and Dranzer S keeping their two winged design with phoenix properties.

Weight disk (WD): Circle Balance
Weight: 15 grams

Running Core (RC): Manual Change Core
The running core in Dranzer MS allows for two modes, Attack and Endurance; both modes were useful in early battle however along with the rest of the beyblade it was quickly outclassed by Running Cores such as Dark Leopard MS. This said both blades suffered from being too tall to effectively fight in the beystadium. As the name suggests the Running core had a manual change lever that would either be pushed and to the side or down to allow for the two modes to be accessed. The Takara and Hasbro versions had a slight difference in operation along with a questionable balance issue that was prevalent early Hasbro releases of this blade.

Boosters:
-Proto Grey (HMS 5 Saint Beast Booster)
-Purple (HMS Random Booster ACT 4)

Overall:
Dranzer MS although strong at launch quickly became outclassed by sequential releases and holds no strong properties that are entirely desirable in customization. However as a Blade in itself it holds value among its owners. There is no real reason to buy this blade, other than fan hood and completing a collection.
------
[Image: th_IMG_8307-1.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8308.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8310.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8311.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8312.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8314.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8316.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8317.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8358.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8365.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8362.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8366.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8352.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_8360.jpg]

-------------
any help or additions, corrections, or whatever you want to do would be great I'm basing my article solely on my ownership of the blade so i could be biased idk.
thanks for the help =]
Looks like you didn't have too much to say about its weight disk.
It's circle balance. There isn't much to say about it really.
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:38 AM)Nevarios629 Wrote: Looks like you didn't have too much to say about its weight disk.

i pretty much relied heavily on some of the other articles and there doesn't seem to be much about it in particular. if you want to add something to help fill in that section that would be great. =]
the gallery is ok just need more light
What do you mean ashari? Pretty good article!
the pic in the gallery there to dark but the article is great
Nice man, good to see you weren't biased to dranzer like the other article.
Maybe changing thinks like "phoenix properties"

Also remove the case from the photos.
and you didn't mention the head problem takara tomy fixed but korea havent
thanks for your inputs guys ill try to get on it as soon as V-day is over.
=]

(Feb. 14, 2010  6:04 PM)Ashari Wrote: and you didn't mention the head problem takara tomy fixed but korea havent

i wasn't aware there was one like i said i made this article solely based on my own blade, so could you please elaborate? it would be very helpful thank you, =]
wow a dranzer ms i have never bought one of those before but personaly i do like dranzer if i find any info on it i will let you know right now the only dranzers that i have is some custom dranzers a dranzer f and a dranzer g with engine gear
(Feb. 14, 2010  6:04 PM)Ashari Wrote: and you didn't mention the head problem takara tomy fixed but korea havent

thanks for letting me know about this, i put a little snippet about it, but like i said i only own the version without the problem so the description is very general =]

-Also,
I updated the pictures, unfortunately my Dranzer MS is a little beat to heck so its not the best looking beyblade =]
in truth, some parts could be removed, others added onto, but i dont see any spelling or grammer errors and the article is very informative. there are extremly minor format issues here but otherwise this draft is really Really good, and i really like the unbaised point of view, which all other articles should have (not saying the other Dranzer draft is biased)

great job