| item number = A-99
| beyblade system = [[Engine Gear]]
| beyblade type = [[Balance]]
| starter or booster =
}}
__TOC__

== Attack Ring (AR): Wing Survivor==
* '''Weight:''' 5 grams

‘’’Wing Survivor’’’ is an oval shaped [[Attack Ring]] in which taking the forms of two winged phoenix. The overall shape and design is highly reminiscent of previous Dranzer-series Beyblades, namely [[Dranzer S]] and [[Dranzer F]], which is also leads to a rather large amount of [[recoil]] and poor [[Survival]]- rendering this AR hardly able to be use. The [[Attack Ring]] has also a very shallow [[upper slope]] that provides a small amount of [[Upper Attack]].
Nonetheless, even though this AR has a very short range of Upper Slope (in which not usable at all for use for Upper Attack customization) as well as having significant amount of recoil, this [[Attack Ring]] has two sharp points at the end of it’s wing that provides a very outstanding, yet powerful [[Force Smash]] while at a very high velocity. Yet to be known, Wing Survivor is by far the only workable Force Smash AR available. In order for Wing Survivor is able for use, its recoil needed to reduce with the means of added weight (HMC + Neo SG/ 10 Heavy/ Wide Defense) and rubber based BB.

===Use in [[Force Smash Attack]] customizations===

* '''AR:''' Wing Survivor (Dranzer G)
* '''WD:''' [[Wide Defense]]/[[10 Heavy]]
* '''SG:''' Neo Right SG (Heavy Metal Core)
* '''SP:''' Defense Ring ([[Voltaic Ape]])
* '''BB:''' Customize Grip Base ([[Dragoon V2]])

Wing Survivor suffers from a massive amount of recoil due to its oval shape, and therefore, Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2) is used to provide the required aggressiveness/ velocity to maximize the Wing Survivor’s Force Smash Attack capability. Added weight of HMC + Neo Right SG, together with rubber tip of Customize Grip Base would also helps in controlling the recoil of Wing Survivor, while Defense Ring is chosen to improve the set-up’s survival since Defense Ring have the best LAD among all the SP. Moreover, Wide Defense is chosen on top of all since it provides the set-up with more aggressive motion as well as improved survival, without reducing it’s defense.

== Weight Disk (WD): 10-Balance ==
See [[Balance Weight Disks|10 Balance]]

== Spin Gear (SG): Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)==
* '''Weight:''' 11 grams

This [[Engine Gear]] will provide a slight increase in overall RPM, while also offering an aggressive movement pattern when activated. When equipped with [[Final Clutch Base]], a flower pattern can be maintained, but not with enough significant force to provide adequate [[Attack]]. This EG may have some use in [[OHKO]] when equipped with [[First Clutch Base]]. Overall, this [[Spin Gear]] is outclassed for Attack purposes.

=== Use in OHKO customization===
* '''AR:''' Triple Tiger ([[Driger G]])
* '''WD:''' [[Heavy Weight Disks|10 Heavy]]
* '''SG:''' [[Spin_Gear#G_and_GT_Series_Spin_Gears|Right Engine Gear{Metal Semi-Flat]]
* '''BB:''' First Clutch BB (any version)

== Blade Base (BB): Final Clutch Base (Dranzer G version) ==
* '''Weight:''' 8 grams

This BB resembles its predecessor, the [[Dranzer V2]] [[Blade Base]] & [[Support Part]] ([[Cross Survival]]+ [[Customize Clutch Base]]). Opposite of the [[First Clutch Base]], which activates when the Beyblade is at a high RPM, this BB is designed to activate at a very low RPM, providing additional spin. However, this BB is tall enough that most [[Upper Attack]] combos can easily lift it, rendering it competitively useless.

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

==Other Version==
Champhionship (gold, silver,bronze) & Red Hasbro (dont know the correct term)
* [[Dranzer G]] – Gold, Silver, Bronze (Tournament Set Prize; Takara)
* [[Dranzer G]] – Red Metallic (Starter Set; [[Hasbro]])
== Overall ==
‘’’Dranzer G’’’ is an aesthetically pleasing Beyblade with very little function in competitive play. Overall, there is no reason to own this Beyblade outside of collection purposes.

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

Many works to do with this one..since I like Dranzers,so i will try to make the Dranzers Draft.. Smile
also..thanks to Hazel for helping me in editing this draft..
help is needed to help to edit this article.. Smile
done with the beywiki format for this too.. Eee
Quote:This [[Attack Ring]] also provide [[Smash Attack]]
It should be "provides".

Quote:use in [[OHKO]] when equiped with [[First Clutch Base]].
Quote: When equiped with [[Final Clutch Base]]
"equipped" not "equiped"

It looks good!
haha..thanks for the grammatically error corrections..
my english is quite a disaster..
Okay, so I mentioned a force smash thing with this AR back in plastics parts discussion. If you can dig up that post and work from it I'd appreciate it, assuming you're still with us, Ben-Ben.
Most of the information about it and force smash and how it works *should* be in the post I made there but if anything more is needed let me know. If/when you do that I'll take a look and mention/correct anything that needs it. Otherwise I'll stick it on my list of things I need to do Tongue_out
Haha..i will try to dig it out..in case i cant dig it out..i will contact you personally...haha..
Ornif anyone happen to know in which page it is...let me know..haha
It's not a very active thread, so it should be on the 5 most recent pages. If you check the parts list for the name, I think I used it in my post, so that would help a little. It would be nice to have you back writing regularly, by the way Tongue_out
Quote:== Attack Ring (AR): Wing Survivor==

‘’’Wing Survivor’’’ is an oval shaped [[Attack Ring]] in which taking the forms of two winged phoenix. The overall shape and design is highly reminiscent of previous Dranzer-series Beyblades, namely [[Dranzer S]] and [[Dranzer F]], which is also leads to a rather large amount of [[recoil]] and poor [[Survival]]- rendering this AR hardly able to be use. The [[Attack Ring]] has also a very shallow [[upper slope]] that provides a small amount of [[Upper Attack]].
Nonetheless, even though this AR has a very short range of Upper Slope (in which not usable at all for use for Upper Attack customization) as well as having significant amount of recoil, this [[Attack Ring]] has two sharp points at the end of it’s wing that provides a very outstanding, yet powerful [[Force Smash]] while at a very high velocity. Yet to be known, Wing Survivor is by far the only workable Force Smash AR available. In order for Wing Survivor is able for use, its recoil needed to reduce with the means of added weight (HMC + Neo SG/ 10 Heavy/ Wide Defense) and rubber based BB.

Wing Survivor suffers from a massive amount of recoil due to its oval shape, and therefore, Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2) is used to provide the required aggressiveness/ velocity to maximize the Wing Survivor’s Force Smash Attack capability. Added weight of HMC + Neo Right SG, together with rubber tip of Customize Grip Base would also helps in controlling the recoil of Wing Survivor, while Defense Ring is chosen to improve the set-up’s survival since Defense Ring have the best LAD among all the SP. Moreover, Wide Defense is chosen on top of all since it provides the set-up with more aggressive motion as well as improved survival, without reducing it’s defense.
took me some days to dig out the post..in the end,i end up troubling th!nk and he found his post himself..hah.. XD
i gave a try on it..
Link should just be [[Force Smash]] to link to the article and prevent confusion with smash attack.

Also, lose the OHKO section from the EG part, not worthwhile. If you're going to use an EG because its all you have and you have triple tiger just use Driger G uncustomized, no point using dranzer g's EG.

BTW, CGB doesn't have great Recoil control, mention the rupper tip, combined with the weight of the other components, is enough to control the recoil of wing survivor, basically.
done..hahah
Quote:Dranzer G (Gigus /Gigs )
{{Beybox
| image = Dranzer_G.jpg
| full item name = Dranzer G
| item number = A-99
| beyblade system = [[Engine Gear]]
| beyblade type = [[Balance]]
| starter or booster =
}}
__TOC__

== Attack Ring (AR): Wing Survivor==

Nonetheless, even though this AR has a very short range of Upper Slope (in which not usable at all for use for Upper Attack customization) as well as having significant amount of recoil, this [[Attack Ring]] has two sharp points at the end of it’s wing that provides a very outstanding, yet powerful [[Force Smash]] Attack while at a very high velocity. Yet to be known, Wing Survivor is by far the better Attack Ring available for Force Smash AR. In order for Wing Survivor is able for use, its recoil needed to reduce with the means of added weight (HMC + Neo SG/ 10 Heavy/ Wide Defense) and rubber based BB.

== Weight Disk (WD): 10-Balance ==
See [[Balance Weight Disks|10 Balance]]

== Spin Gear (SG): Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)==
* '''Weight:''' 11 grams

This [[Engine Gear]] will provide a slight increase in overall RPM, while also offering an aggressive movement pattern when activated. When equipped with [[Final Clutch Base]], a flower pattern can be maintained, but not with enough significant force to provide adequate [[Attack]]. This EG may have some use in [[OHKO]] when equipped with [[First Clutch Base]]. Overall, this [[Spin Gear]] is outclassed for Attack purposes.

== Blade Base (BB): Final Clutch Base (Dranzer G version) ==
* '''Weight:''' 8 grams

This BB resembles its predecessor, the [[Dranzer V2]] [[Blade Base]] & [[Support Part]] ([[Cross Survival]]+ [[Customize Clutch Base]]). Opposite of the [[First Clutch Base]], which activates when the Beyblade is at a high RPM, this BB is designed to activate at a very low RPM, providing additional spin. However, this BB is tall enough that most [[Upper Attack]] combos can easily lift it, rendering it competitively useless.

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

==Other Version==
Champhionship (gold, silver,bronze) & Red Hasbro (dont know the correct term)
* [[Dranzer G]] – Gold, Silver, Bronze (Tournament Set Prize; Takara)
* [[Dranzer G]] – Red Metallic (Starter Set; [[Hasbro]])

== Overall ==
‘’’Dranzer G’’’ is an aesthetically pleasing Beyblade with very little function in competitive play. It consists of outclassed parts except for its AR, [[Wing Survivor]] in which practically among the usable Attack Ring for [[Force Smash]] Attack. Overall, other than collection purposes, buying this beyblade is not suggested to one with limited parts for Force Smash Attack customization.

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

I'll go over this once I'm finished the other stuff I'm working on, but I was doing a little experimenting today for the dragoon v2 article, and you may want to alter this to say that Wing Survivor is one of the better choices for force smash rather than the best or only one available.
Smash turtle is doing arguably better (more in terms of getting OS's, despite being on CGB, which makes it more reliable overall), though Wing Survivor has a slightly better chance against my zombie, neither of them do well (I assume because the zombie just absorbs their hits).
I'll look into it some more, because it's quite perplexing given the short length of smash turtles slopes and just in general how well the combination does and stuff. I guess because I'm not used to force smash as a whole, haha, but it's filling a similar niche to my weight based defender (though with Wide Defense I'm not sure if it can KO launch that well, it seems to do better once it's in the dish).
Sorry if this is a little confusing, I'm a little confused about the whole thing myself, haha, but yeah, just make it say it's one of the better choices, rather than the only one. May also be worth mentioning that the force smash combo uses smash attack and even upper attack at times, though force smash is definitely the main thing due to the height.

oh yeah..i understand what you do you means..so i'll just wait for turtle smash's results...
as for this part below..my brain might have some complexity in generating the suitable sentence..haha..XD
but lets see first..i'll work it out..haha

(Jul. 31, 2012  7:13 AM)th!nk Wrote: May also be worth mentioning that the force smash combo uses smash attack and even upper attack at times, though force smash is definitely the main thing due to the height.

Quote:== Attack Ring (AR): Wing Survivor==

Nonetheless, even though this AR has a very short range of Upper Slope (in which not usable at all for use for Upper Attack customization) as well as having significant amount of recoil, this [[Attack Ring]] has two sharp points at the end of it’s wing that provides a very outstanding, yet powerful [[Force Smash]] Attack while at a very high velocity. Even though at times, the Force Smash Attack of Wing Survivor is combined with a little of Upper Attack and Smash Attack occasionally due to its shallow design of Upper slopes. . Yet to be known, Wing Survivor is by far the better Attack Ring available for Force Smash AR. In order for Wing Survivor is able for use, its recoil needed to reduce with the means of added weight (HMC + Neo SG/ 10 Heavy/ Wide Defense) and rubber based BB.
like this?