It's okay..
62.50%
Awful.
0%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
OK. Does anyone else agree ?
(Aug. 07, 2014  4:15 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  4:13 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So does everyone think there is nothing wrong about the Dragoon V article then ? Did th!nk never mention what was wrong about it in his opinion ?

I don't think the tip should ever be used in Smash Combos. It's untrustworthy.
And the AR is actually useful for attack.
Eight Attacker
Wide Defense
HMC Neo Left
Storm Grip (Base Smash)/Customize Grip (Reverse Attack/Fin Tector/Defense Ring) for standard tall smash.
I'm no plastics expert but the last time I checked this particular Darcie's ar is severely outclassed, but I wouldn't really know.

It's a choice, but Fin Tector is okay.
Edit;
I think you meant Eight Attacker.
It's basically a compact G-Upper, and is very viable IMO.
(Aug. 07, 2014  4:18 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  4:15 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  4:13 AM)Neo Wrote: I don't think the tip should ever be used in Smash Combos. It's untrustworthy.
And the AR is actually useful for attack.
Eight Attacker
Wide Defense
HMC Neo Left
Storm Grip (Base Smash)/Customize Grip (Reverse Attack/Fin Tector/Defense Ring) for standard tall smash.
I'm no plastics expert but the last time I checked this particular Darcie's ar is severely outclassed, but I wouldn't really know.

It's a choice, but Fin Tector is okay.
Edit;
I think you meant Eight Attacker.
It's basically a compact G-Upper, and is very viable IMO.
Eight attacker is not " very viable" for anything, in comparison that is. Sure you can use it and when, but when it comes to straight numbers other ars do better by leagues
its weird that you addressed dragoon V as both "he" and "it" in the articles..i recommend just stick to one, and "it" would be much more suitable for it is a thing...
Fixed, finalized it.
Noticed I was wrong about the BB, it REPELS the Stadium.
"The Attack ring is directly outclassed by Spike Dragon, but has far less recoil. It is also outclassed by Eight Spiker, because it has good smash and bigger spikes in between the Dragon heads; and is overall more reliable."

i dont know if it just me, but i think this sentence is a bot confusing..the way i read the second sentence is that eight attacker is the one that "has good smash and bigger spikes in between the Dragon heads; and is overall more reliable."
maybe it is just me, but i prefer for it to sound more like this..

However, this Attack Ring is heavily outclassed by Eight Spiker since Eight Spiker has larger spikes in between the Dragon head, hence, deliver larger amount of smash eventhough suffering for more recoil than Eight Attacker. Eight Spiker overall is a more reliable Attack Ring for smash customization than this Attack Ring.
Uh i'm pretty sure Kai-V agreed that the article doesn't need a rewrite...
Oh, what I mean by rewrite is that people in this topic seem to agree that the original Dragoon V article on Beywiki does not need to be fixed. I have not even read the draft of this thread, but if you all agree that the article on Beywiki is fine as it is, then what I meant is that there is no real point in this topic.
oh yea..my mistake..i even forgot that dragoon v has already been published...my mistake...it has been quite long time since i open WBO.. XD
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, what I mean by rewrite is that people in this topic seem to agree that the original Dragoon V article on Beywiki does not need to be fixed. I have not even read the draft of this thread, but if you all agree that the article on Beywiki is fine as it is, then what I meant is that there is no real point in this topic.

I don't even really agree anymore.
So this can be closed..