Dragoon Storm.W.X "original Manga(/Hasbro) Ver."

Hey guys! From the moment I ordered Dragoon WX, I knew what I wanted to do with it. 

On the left you can see my actual very first Beyblade that I got as a kid. (which lost two of it's claw stickers, so I made replacements a while ago)
Everyone who had this back in the days will remember that the Hasbro version came with green stickers originally, which resembles the manga version of Dragoon S, I think.

So I custom made green stickers for my Burst Dragoon and it turned out unexpectedly pretty.
[Image: xh2wmb3j.jpg]
Beautiful work! I also like the custom beylogger sheet you made to match with it. Smile
This looks so good. Grin It really turned out very well. Gut gemacht. :3
Wow! Simply amazing! Love it
Wow those look great. How did you make them exactly? And yes the green and yellow stickers are the manga version ones. Btw the green stickers are not specific to the hasbro version so I would change the title. Takara released a version with the green and yellow stickers and then the more well known red stickered version.
(Mar. 24, 2017  9:37 PM)Ultra Wrote: Wow those look great. How did you make them exactly? And yes the green and yellow stickers are the manga version ones. Btw the green stickers are not specific to the hasbro version so I would change the title. Takara released a version with the green and yellow stickers and then the more well known red stickered version.

Thanks everyone!

I originally wanted to fiddle around with a sticker sheet scan of the old green version, but I couldn't find one with the true colours, so I just scanned the sticker sheet that came with the Burst version and edited the colours to look like how I think my old one must have been when it was new (and had not yet been in contact with any dirt, haha). 
Then I printed the sheet onto glossy label paper in the highest quality my printer can do and cut the ones I needed out by hand. 

It's always a bit hard to see the cut lines on the scans and cutting along them plus getting smooth edges isn't easy on it's own (with scissors), which is why I ended up replacing 3 of the stickers you see in the photo that I posted here, because they weren't good enough in my eyes.

Bit Beast and dragon eyes are the actual stickers that came with it. (cutting out circles by hand is horrid)

I put Hasbro in the title in brackets, because it still was Hasbro's main release of Dragoon Storm and is probably more widely known for that.