Dragoon G's Engine Gear (Takara)

Does anyone know how to get this one working? It might sound as a stupid question but my Dragoon G just came today and when I wind it up it works like 1/10 of the time and no matter how much I turn it it doesn't seem to work, help?
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:13 AM)daoiiez Wrote: Does anyone know how to get this one working? It might sound as a stupid question but my Dragoon G just came today and when I wind it up it works like 1/10 of the time and no matter how much I turn it it doesn't seem to work, help?

Er...Use Ask A Question, Get An Answer next time.

Its EG only activates for a short period of time, normal anyway.
could be a dud. My friend bought a cyber driger and the engine gear wont work at all. It wont even wind up.
cyber driger was an anime bey only. what are you talking about? pm me as this thread will be closed soon.

also remember that each EG is different. An example is Driger G, which uses its engine gear upon launch. I believe Dragoon G uses its EG at the end of a battle, when its low on spin power. Do keep in mind that it is the EG sytem, and that having one thats a dud or one that doesnt work alot should be no surprise
even the EGs that did work did not do much...
(Dec. 23, 2010  12:42 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: cyber driger was an anime bey only. what are you talking about? pm me as this thread will be closed soon.

also remember that each EG is different. An example is Driger G, which uses its engine gear upon launch. I believe Dragoon G uses its EG at the end of a battle, when its low on spin power. Do keep in mind that it is the EG sytem, and that having one thats a dud or one that doesnt work alot should be no surprise
even the EGs that did work did not do much...

...? Isn't Dragoon G using First Auto Clutch? The EG activates immediately.