Performance Tip - Dimension

Is the height change really anything insignificant or minimal? I thought it did have a pretty significant bit of difference between it's shortest and tallest modes.
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:50 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Is the height change really anything insignificant or minimal? I thought it did have a pretty significant bit of difference between it's shortest and tallest modes.
Apparently Dimension in the shortest mode works well with Zwei’s good upper attack.
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:20 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:50 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Is the height change really anything insignificant or minimal? I thought it did have a pretty significant bit of difference between it's shortest and tallest modes.
Apparently Dimension in the shortest mode works well with Zwei’s good upper attack.

Yeah, saw that too.
i find dimension works well with brave valkrie 2a and rage longinus 3a
I just have a question, which driver is better Xtend+ or Dimension'? I'm asking 'cuz I am wondering if i should get union or choz achilles...
(Feb. 20, 2021  3:11 PM)GhostFox Wrote: I just have a question, which driver is better Xtend+ or Dimension'? I'm asking 'cuz I am wondering if i should get union or choz achilles... '

Union is better because xtend+ is good in genral but hasbro dm is the hasbro xt+
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:05 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:00 PM)ks123 Wrote: ==Description==
Dimension is a Balance Type Driver with both a mode change gimmick, with two settings, and a manual height-change gimmick, with three settings. By twisting the tip, Dimension can be set to either an Attack setting or a Balance setting, and set at three different heights for each; low, standard or tall.

The Attack setting features a wide, hollow flat tip, akin to a combination of Assault and Zephyr. Due to the surface area of this setting, Dimension will create a highly aggressive movement pattern with speeds comparable to Assault. However, the wide diameter of the tip makes it difficult to maintain a banking pattern and creates relatively low stamina, making the setting ill-suited for both traditional Attack and Tornado Stalling combinations.

The Balance setting features a wide, hollow flat tip with a rubber sharp tip protruding from the center, akin to Rubber Defense Flat from Metal Fight Beyblade or an inverted Unite. When launched parallel to the stadium, Dimension will spin on the protrusion, settling in the center of the stadium. Due to the rubber's high friction, the Balance setting resists recoil, granting high Defense potential but low Stamina potential. When knocked off balance by the opponent or launched at an angle, the flat tip will contact the stadium floor and create a movement pattern with speeds comparable to Assault before returning to balancing on the protrusion. However the aggressive movement is unreliable as the protrusion can slow a Dimension Combination down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely. Furthermore, the small size of the protrusion means that when a Dimension Combination slows down and lists, contact will be made with the flat base, further reducing Stamina. Finally due to the small size and rubber construction of the protrusion, it will wear down relatively quickly, effectively keeping Dimension in its Attack setting permanently.

The height-change gimmick is meant to change where the Dimension combination's Layer and the opponent's Layer will collide. The lowest setting is meant to create contact with the underside of the opponent's Layer. The standard setting is meant to create direct contact with the opponent's Layer. The tallest setting is meant to create contact with the topside of the opponent's Layer. However, the minuscule changes in height and the thickness of most Layers severely mitigates any changes in performance.

==Overall==
While Dimension is theoretically a very versatile Driver, in practice it lags behind more conventional Drivers. The Attack setting is too wide to be controllable for Attack and has too little Stamina for Tornado Stalling combinations. While the Balance setting has relatively high Defense potential due to its rubber tip, the tip's small size makes its performance inconsistent with even less Stamina than the Attack setting. Furthermore, the minuscule changes in height do little to effect performance.

Overall, Dimension is recommended for collection purposes only. 

Overall 
Dimension is a very versatile driver, however with the release of xtend+ it has become outclass by both xtend+ and even dimension-s. However if one can’t obtain xtend+ then it is a must have. 

As such dimension is a must have if one cannot obtain xtend+ and is a welcome addition otherwise.
So that means that's why Lord Spriggan and Infinite Achilles are so good?
(Dec. 22, 2021  9:21 AM)グエン・ドゥイ・アン Wrote: So that means that's why Lord Spriggan and Infinite Achilles are so good?

Not really, the reason why their performance is good is because of their Layer Bases/Rings. Lord is good for stamina combos (I believe Opposite-spin, especially with left spin) and so is Infinite, albeit to a lesser extent in comparison to the dominant Tempest/Rage Rings. The Sword attachment on Infinite adds attack power but is quite lacking, to be honest and if you just add on the Shield attachment as well as the Solomon Chip, you basically get a budget Tempest combo. Dimension is versatile, yes, but it runs out of stamina quite quickly and goes absolutely bonkers, so it's quite hard to control. And even with the rubber sharp tip, it doesn't really do well in Stamina combos because of well... a rubber sharp tip. Low-Attack mode finds the most success since it has the best LAD from all the modes and it's also quite fast, albeit relatively loose. If you control it though, it's decently powerful sort of like Spiral/Spiral'.
(Dec. 22, 2021  10:16 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  9:21 AM)グエン・ドゥイ・アン Wrote: So that means that's why Lord Spriggan and Infinite Achilles are so good?

Not really, the reason why their performance is good is because of their Layer Bases/Rings. Lord is good for stamina combos (I believe Opposite-spin, especially with left spin) and so is Infinite, albeit to a lesser extent in comparison to the dominant Tempest/Rage Rings. The Sword attachment on Infinite adds attack power but is quite lacking, to be honest and if you just add on the Shield attachment as well as the Solomon Chip, you basically get a budget Tempest combo. Dimension is versatile, yes, but it runs out of stamina quite quickly and goes absolutely bonkers, so it's quite hard to control. And even with the rubber sharp tip, it doesn't really do well in Stamina combos because of well... a rubber sharp tip. Low-Attack mode finds the most success since it has the best LAD from all the modes and it's also quite fast, albeit relatively loose. If you control it though, it's decently powerful sort of like Spiral/Spiral'.

Thank you Suomi