Performance Tip - Dimension

Quote:==Description==
Dimension is a Performance Tip with a manual height-change gimmick, akin to Xtend and a wide flat base that has a small sharp tip protruding in its center, what can come out if you scroll. When its tip is out and launched straight down into the stadium, the protrusion in the center will keep the Beyblade stable and still in the center, preventing Stamina loss. But if tip is in, friction is bigger and thanks for this moving is much faster than stamina mode. However this aggressive movement is unreliable as the protrusion can slow the Combination down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely and the greater surface area makes it difficult to maintain a banking pattern. Low Stamina Mode of it driver is Life After Death.

By scrolling the Tip, Dimension's height can be changed. When using Dimension's Low Stamina Setting, it is the height of a standard Performance Tip, allowing the Layer of the Dimension Combination and the opponent to impact each other directly and in this Setting, Dimension is Life After Death. When using Dimension's Higher Setting, in theory, its height would increase contact between the Dimension Combination’s Disc and Frame and the Opponent’s Layer. Such contact would prevent the Dimension Combination from Bursting and instead cause the opponent to Burst. In practice however, the height of most Layers and the minimal change in height means that there will be contact between the Layers regardless. Furthermore, Dimension's height change is less than that of Xtend, a Performance Tip that already has performance issues due to too little height change.

==Overall==
Dimension is very good attack and stamina driver, but best mode is attack.
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:31 PM)ks123 Wrote:
Dimension is a Performance Tip with a manual height-change gimmick, akin to Xtend and a wide flat base that has a small sharp tip protruding in its center, what can come out if you scroll. When its tip is out and launched straight down into the stadium, the protrusion in the center will keep the Beyblade stable and still in the center, preventing Stamina loss. But if tip is in, friction is bigger and thanks for this moving is much faster than stamina mode. However this aggressive movement is unreliable as the protrusion can slow the Combination down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely and the greater surface area makes it difficult to maintain a banking pattern. But stamina tip is little bit too large, what increase friction and beyblade lose speed faster.

By scrolling the Tip, Dimension's height can be changed. If you use this in combo, you can't launch too big angle. 

==Overall==
Dimension is very good attack and stamina driver, but best mode is attack, because stamina tip is little bit too large.
In the Low Balance Mode Dimension has some LAD
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: In the Low Balance Mode Dimension has some LAD

What you mean? Chief - Sigh ...
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:37 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: In the Low Balance Mode Dimension has some LAD

What you mean? Chief - Sigh ...

In my Testing Dimension in Low Balance Mode has Life After Death
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:37 PM)ks123 Wrote: What you mean? Chief - Sigh ...

In my Testing Dimension in Low Balance Mode has Life After Death

Okay. If you can help to make edits.
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:42 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: In my Testing Dimension in Low Balance Mode has Life After Death

Okay. If you can help to make edits.

Edit the Wikipedia?
(Feb. 20, 2019  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:42 PM)ks123 Wrote: Okay. If you can help to make edits.

Edit the Wikipedia?
No. Write sentence edits here.
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:17 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Edit the Wikipedia?
No. Write sentence edits here.
Like edit your post?
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:17 PM)ks123 Wrote: No. Write sentence edits here.
Like edit your post?
Write edits to your post and tomorrow I add this to my post Smile
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:19 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Like edit your post?
Write edits to your post and tomorrow I add this to my post Smile

Like this?:

When Dimension is in Low Balance Mode it has LAD.
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:19 PM)ks123 Wrote: Write edits to your post and tomorrow I add this to my post Smile

Like this?:

Yes. Like this...Smile
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:27 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Like this?:

Yes. Like this...Smile
Okay thanksSmile
@[CheetoBlader], if you can review my new version of draft (first post)?
Not being rude but the draft has a ton of mistakes, did u even read what u wrote in it?
(Feb. 21, 2019  8:17 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Not being rude but the draft has a ton of mistakes, did u even read what u wrote in it?
Can you tell mistakes. Thanks.
Can anyone review this draft?
(Mar. 15, 2019  6:29 PM)ks123 Wrote: Can anyone review this draft?

I've got some free time this week, I'll do some tests and make edts
(Mar. 15, 2019  7:13 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  6:29 PM)ks123 Wrote: Can anyone review this draft?

I've got some free time this week, I'll do some tests and make edts
I could help. I'm getting cho z achillies on Sunday.
Some observations I have had with my dimension driver- though mileage may vary. (I may just have one that is loose)

Due to having no locking mechanism like Zeta or Trans. Dimension may change height and/or mode upon contact with the stadium- this is very apparent with steep launch angles. So a shallow angle for launch is recommended to prevent unwanted height/mode change.
(Apr. 01, 2019  7:25 AM)Kry Wrote: Some observations I have had with my dimension driver- though mileage may vary. (I may just have one that is loose)

Due to having no locking mechanism like Zeta or Trans. Dimension may change height and/or mode upon contact with the stadium- this is very apparent with steep launch angles. So a shallow angle for launch is recommended to prevent unwanted height/mode change.

This mostly happens with the short and medium modes when the combo is against the ridge of the stadium. I also find it really hard to make a Dimension combo stay on the rubber point, even in solo spin tests, partially due to wearing down a bit.
The only way dimension is slightly fixed in the center for me, is when another hey is circling the ridge, And czA 00 Dimension is low on stamina.
Dimension is a Performance Tip with a manual height-change gimmick, akin to Xtend and a wide flat base that has a small sharp tip protruding in its center, what can come out if you scroll. When its tip is out and launched straight down into the stadium, the protrusion in the center will keep the Beyblade stable and still in the center, preventing Stamina loss. But if tip is in, friction is bigger and thanks for this moving is much faster than stamina mode. However this aggressive movement is unreliable as the protrusion can slow the Combination down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely and the greater surface area makes it difficult to maintain a banking pattern. Low Stamina Mode of it driver is Life After Death.

By scrolling the Tip, Dimension's height can be changed. When using Dimension's Low Stamina Setting, it is the height of a standard Performance Tip, allowing the Layer of the Dimension Combination and the opponent to impact each other directly and in this Setting, Dimension is Life After Death. When using Dimension's Higher Setting, in theory, its height would increase contact between the Dimension Combination’s Disc and Frame and the Opponent’s Layer. Such contact would prevent the Dimension Combination from Bursting and instead cause the opponent to Burst. In practice however, the height of most Layers and the minimal change in height means that there will be contact between the Layers regardless. Furthermore, Dimension's height change is less than that of Xtend, a Performance Tip that already has performance issues due to too little height change.

But scrollable tip don't have stopper, what mean tip can go to some other mode during battle. If you don't want to change mode during battle, select low Stamina mode, where changing chance is less.

==Overall==
Dimension is very good attack and stamina driver, but mode can be changed during battle.
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:00 PM)ks123 Wrote: ==Description==
Dimension is a Balance Type Driver with both a mode change gimmick, with two settings, and a manual height-change gimmick, with three settings. By twisting the tip, Dimension can be set to either an Attack setting or a Balance setting, and set at three different heights for each; low, standard or tall.

The Attack setting features a wide, hollow flat tip, akin to a combination of Assault and Zephyr. Due to the surface area of this setting, Dimension will create a highly aggressive movement pattern with speeds comparable to Assault. However, the wide diameter of the tip makes it difficult to maintain a banking pattern and creates relatively low stamina, making the setting ill-suited for both traditional Attack and Tornado Stalling combinations.

The Balance setting features a wide, hollow flat tip with a rubber sharp tip protruding from the center, akin to Rubber Defense Flat from Metal Fight Beyblade or an inverted Unite. When launched parallel to the stadium, Dimension will spin on the protrusion, settling in the center of the stadium. Due to the rubber's high friction, the Balance setting resists recoil, granting high Defense potential but low Stamina potential. When knocked off balance by the opponent or launched at an angle, the flat tip will contact the stadium floor and create a movement pattern with speeds comparable to Assault before returning to balancing on the protrusion. However the aggressive movement is unreliable as the protrusion can slow a Dimension Combination down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely. Furthermore, the small size of the protrusion means that when a Dimension Combination slows down and lists, contact will be made with the flat base, further reducing Stamina. Finally due to the small size and rubber construction of the protrusion, it will wear down relatively quickly, effectively keeping Dimension in its Attack setting permanently.

The height-change gimmick is meant to change where the Dimension combination's Layer and the opponent's Layer will collide. The lowest setting is meant to create contact with the underside of the opponent's Layer. The standard setting is meant to create direct contact with the opponent's Layer. The tallest setting is meant to create contact with the topside of the opponent's Layer. However, the minuscule changes in height and the thickness of most Layers severely mitigates any changes in performance.

==Overall==
While Dimension is theoretically a very versatile Driver, in practice it lags behind more conventional Drivers. The Attack setting is too wide to be controllable for Attack and has too little Stamina for Tornado Stalling combinations. While the Balance setting has relatively high Defense potential due to its rubber tip, the tip's small size makes its performance inconsistent with even less Stamina than the Attack setting. Furthermore, the minuscule changes in height do little to effect performance.

Overall, Dimension is recommended for collection purposes only.
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:05 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:00 PM)ks123 Wrote: ==Description==
Dimension is a Balance Type Driver with both a mode change gimmick, with two settings, and a manual height-change gimmick, with three settings. By twisting the tip, Dimension can be set to either an Attack setting or a Balance setting, and set at three different heights for each; low, standard or tall.

The Attack setting features a wide, hollow flat tip, akin to a combination of Assault and Zephyr. Due to the surface area of this setting, Dimension will create a highly aggressive movement pattern with speeds comparable to Assault. However, the wide diameter of the tip makes it difficult to maintain a banking pattern and creates relatively low stamina, making the setting ill-suited for both traditional Attack and Tornado Stalling combinations.

The Balance setting features a wide, hollow flat tip with a rubber sharp tip protruding from the center, akin to Rubber Defense Flat from Metal Fight Beyblade or an inverted Unite. When launched parallel to the stadium, Dimension will spin on the protrusion, settling in the center of the stadium. Due to the rubber's high friction, the Balance setting resists recoil, granting high Defense potential but low Stamina potential. When knocked off balance by the opponent or launched at an angle, the flat tip will contact the stadium floor and create a movement pattern with speeds comparable to Assault before returning to balancing on the protrusion. However the aggressive movement is unreliable as the protrusion can slow a Dimension Combination down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely. Furthermore, the small size of the protrusion means that when a Dimension Combination slows down and lists, contact will be made with the flat base, further reducing Stamina. Finally due to the small size and rubber construction of the protrusion, it will wear down relatively quickly, effectively keeping Dimension in its Attack setting permanently.

The height-change gimmick is meant to change where the Dimension combination's Layer and the opponent's Layer will collide. The lowest setting is meant to create contact with the underside of the opponent's Layer. The standard setting is meant to create direct contact with the opponent's Layer. The tallest setting is meant to create contact with the topside of the opponent's Layer. However, the minuscule changes in height and the thickness of most Layers severely mitigates any changes in performance.

==Overall==
While Dimension is theoretically a very versatile Driver, in practice it lags behind more conventional Drivers. The Attack setting is too wide to be controllable for Attack and has too little Stamina for Tornado Stalling combinations. While the Balance setting has relatively high Defense potential due to its rubber tip, the tip's small size makes its performance inconsistent with even less Stamina than the Attack setting. Furthermore, the minuscule changes in height do little to effect performance.

Overall, Dimension is recommended for collection purposes only.

I think dimension only works for cho'z Achilles or heavy beys, also I think it would also be better to list alternatives to dimension if it's only for collection purposes. Maybe Trans?
(Aug. 19, 2019  6:12 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I think Dimension only works for cho'z Achilles or heavy beys, also I think it would also be better to list alternatives to dimension if it's only for collection purposes. Maybe Trans?

Trans is probably already outclassed at this point. Its attack mode is also uncontrollable, and the stamina mode is mediocre.

Its a common problem with a lot of mode changing drivers. They can do several things, but most of the time they're not great at doing it. The only exception I know of is Xtend+, but then most of the time its used in stamina mode only (some people prefer to spin steal on attack mode)