(Draft) Gatinko Chip - Diaboros

Quote:Diaboros (ディアボロス, Diaborosu) is a Gatinko Chip released as part of the Burst System, as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-145 DX Starter Venom Diaboros Vn.Bl. on July 6th, 2019.

=Description=
Diaboros is a large, somewhat hexagonal Gatinko Chip. The Chip features the side profile of a dragon on one side, and a three-toed leg on the other, meant to represent the anime’s rendition of the beast, a dragon. Despite this, the gatinko chip is named after the translation of devil in Greek, Diabolos.

Unlike every other gatinko chip before it, Diaboros contains gimmicks: The first one is that the weight of a layer weight has been implemented into Diaboros, making it the heaviest(?) gatinko chip at the time of writing. The second gimmick is that Diaboros has the ability to spin both left and right, akin to Legend Spriggan, Spriggan Requiem, and Cho -Z Spriggan.

=Overall=

=Product List=
  • B-145 DX Starter Venom Diaboros Vn.Bl.
The question mark in paragraph 2 means that it’s not confirmed.
There shouldn’t be a draft of a part that is so far from release. Drafts should always be made when the writer has the piece in hand.
This is one Bey that I can’t wait to get my hands on but Citrus is correct nothing is set in stone until I see it. But if this draft is correct this is going to be a fun Bey.
Uhhh, this belongs on the "bey-wiki" section my dudes