Energy Layer - Hades H3

Quote: Hades H3 is an energy layer Released by Hasbro as Part of the Switchstrike system. It was release at the SwitchStrike starter pack Hades H3 11 Turn Zephyr.

==The Layer==
Hades H3 is a right spin energy Layer with 2 foward facing sythes, few little prostutions near them, and spikes in between. In the middle of the layer, has the depliction of the avatar which is based off of Hades, the greek god of the underworld. As part of the Switchstrike system, Hades H3 features a gimmick, the 2 foward facing sythes have metal on them. Despite this, Hades H3 is noticibaly lighter than Dead Hades. The metal sythes are slanted, making for some good upper attack. Yet, the stuff in between the sythes hinder Hades H3's attack power, making the attack power decent, while making it's stamina power like attack. Unlike Dead Hades, Hades H3 has good slopes, unfortunately, these slopes are only good on drivers with a tight spring like bearing.

==Overall==
Hades H3 is a good layer for attack or stamina combos, but sadily has been outclassed by Turbo Valtryek V3 and Xcalius X3 attack wise and Balkesh B3 and Spryzen Requiem S3 stamina wise. As such, Hades H3 is not a must-have, but a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

So, any edits need to be made?
It has decent attack potential. What are the slopes like though? Are they strong or weak?
(Jan. 02, 2020  9:04 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It has decent attack potential. What are the slopes like though? Are they strong or weak?
Strong.
(Jan. 02, 2020  9:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2020  9:04 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It has decent attack potential. What are the slopes like though? Are they strong or weak?
Strong.
That’s good. Dead Hades has weak teeth, so I would probably say Hades H3 is a must have for the Hasbro format.
I will conduct more testing with Hades H3 on the testing thread for it.
Hades H3 has the same attack power as dead hades and has good slopes
I think that Hades H3 is a must have, since it has metal and good slopes.
Hades is genuinely outclassed by turbo Valtryek and even X3 attack wise. It's more of a attack stamina hybrid with only ok defense. It's slopes are tight, but only on tight drivers. It's slightly above average.
Finished the overall section of the draft and edited the info about the layer.
The two metal scythes are kinda like its power hits, and the mini slopes before them are kinda good for draining opponents stamina, and if its fast enough, could pull off a double hit. (One of the slopes and then one of the scythes)
I'm sorry if this counts as necro-bumping(I don't think it does) but dH3 has really good slopes, and I've found that dH3 Vn Hn is able to hold it's own against beyblades like pP and LS.
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:02 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm sorry if this counts as necro-bumping(I don't think it does) but dH3 has really good slopes, and I've found that dH3 Vn Hn is able to hold it's own against beyblades like pP and LS.

It’s only been an inactive thread for less than a week, so it shouldn’t. Interesting combo btw, but wouldn’t something like xtreme or an plastic attack driver like accel or Zephyr work better for that?
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:02 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm sorry if this counts as necro-bumping(I don't think it does) but dH3 has really good slopes, and I've found that dH3 Vn Hn is able to hold it's own against beyblades like pP and LS.

It’s only been an inactive thread for less than a week, so it shouldn’t. Interesting combo btw, but wouldn’t something like xtreme or an plastic attack driver like accel or Zephyr work better for that?

I noticed with the Xtreme driver, it doesn't get as many bursts or KO's. Hang on, I'll test it against pP 00C Xt+ on both drivers again.

BuilderROB, here's the results.
pP 00C Xt+(Stamina mode) VS dH3 Vn X
Perfect Phoenix won five of the six battles with Hades getting a KO once.
Same test re-done with Hn instead of X on dH3
Perfect Phoenix won 5 out of 9 battles, with Hades getting 3 more KO's than the first round.
Overall, Hunter seemed to give Hades less speed but more attack and stamina(I honestly don't know why though)
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:18 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s only been an inactive thread for less than a week, so it shouldn’t. Interesting combo btw, but wouldn’t something like xtreme or an plastic attack driver like accel or Zephyr work better for that?

I noticed with the Xtreme driver, it doesn't get as many bursts or KO's. Hang on, I'll test it against pP 00C Xt+ on both drivers again.

Perfect Phoenix won 5 out of 9 battles, with Hades getting 3 more KO's than the first round.
Overall, Hunter seemed to give Hades less speed but more attack and stamina(I honestly don't know why though)

What about a plastic driver like Zephyr or accel? They have stamina and some attack as well, and would seem best fit for Hades H3.
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:18 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I noticed with the Xtreme driver, it doesn't get as many bursts or KO's. Hang on, I'll test it against pP 00C Xt+ on both drivers again.

What about a plastic driver like Zephyr or accel? They have stamina and some attack as well, and would seem best fit for Hades H3.

I don't have a hasbro accel(Only a TT Accel'), and Zephyr doesn't do as good as Hunter.
(Jan. 10, 2020  12:07 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What about a plastic driver like Zephyr or accel? They have stamina and some attack as well, and would seem best fit for Hades H3.

I don't have a hasbro accel(Only a TT Accel'), and Zephyr doesn't do as good as Hunter.

It shouldn’t be as aggressive because that’s not the point of the combo. Hades is not an aggressive attacker and more of an attack/stamina hybrid, so Zephyr works well with it.
Just got this bad boi yesterday and he’s a beast. It holds it's own on Zephyr, Destroy and sometimes Fusion against Lord Spiggan on Xt+.
not as good as pegasis
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:25 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: not as good as pegasis

Bruh, stop necroposting on wiki articles. Also don’t compare burst turbo from hasbro to Metal it’s obvious which one is superior.
DAM IT JUPITER SHUT UP AND NO I AM NOT NECROSCRIPTING SO STOP SAYING THAT. and I am not comparing them together just saying that it is not as good as pegasus so don't tell me what to do at all retard.
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: DAM IT JUPITER SHUT UP AND NO I AM NOT NECROSCRIPTING SO STOP SAYING THAT. and I am not comparing them together just saying that it is not as good as pegasus so don't tell me what to do at all retard.

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE AND THIS THREAD HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR THE YEAR
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: DAM IT JUPITER SHUT UP AND NO I AM NOT NECROSCRIPTING SO STOP SAYING THAT. and I am not comparing them together just saying that it is not as good as pegasus so don't tell me what to do at all retard.

you are necroposting so dont call anyone a retard,and saying its not as good is comparing them your lucky there are rule in this place i would called you all sorts of idiots

First off don’t call me a retard it’s not nice and can get you banned. Secondly do you know the definition of necroposting?
not until jupiter stop telling me what to do and you don't talk to me like that either.