Doomscizor D2 Combos

I did Doomscizor D2 armed revolve. (D2 A.R.) it's a good combo from my experience
(Jul. 15, 2017  2:44 PM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2017  9:51 AM)goldenlink339 Wrote: No, but D2 rarely bursts, right? So with a Stamina tip and a Defense Force disc, it could be unstoppable. Besides, why should I have to explain my opinion? I've always preferred Hasbro.

You don't have to explain your opinion, but if you don't, then why should anyone value that opinion? Not to mention how can you claim Doomscizor D2 to be superior to Dark Deathscyther when you have no experience as to the performance of Dark Deathscyther. By the way, Dark Deathscyther was banned from both WBBA and WBO tournaments due to it being overpowered while Doomscizor D2 has not been banned.

Well basicly both are very similer but Hasbro one has very weak slopes make it burst even by A2 as you can see here https://youtu.be/K3ssoOYRJq4

Even when on a Survive driver with strong spring (?) its still kinda Chaos on Claw and due to its main way of winning is by destabilizing and dont have raw stamina it doesn't just work as it will burst.
(Jul. 17, 2017  9:13 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  2:44 PM)Shaady Wrote: You don't have to explain your opinion, but if you don't, then why should anyone value that opinion? Not to mention how can you claim Doomscizor D2 to be superior to Dark Deathscyther when you have no experience as to the performance of Dark Deathscyther. By the way, Dark Deathscyther was banned from both WBBA and WBO tournaments due to it being overpowered while Doomscizor D2 has not been banned.

Well basicly both are very similer but Hasbro one has very weak slopes make it burst even by A2 as you can see here https://youtu.be/K3ssoOYRJq4

Even when on a Survive driver with strong spring (?) its still kinda Chaos on Claw and due to its main way of winning is by destabilizing and dont have raw stamina it doesn't just work as it will burst.

Why did you quote me when it seems as though your reply was directed to the person (goldenlink339) whom I was qouting? I own both Doomscizor D2 and Dark Deathscyther and am well aware of the differences in design and performance between the pair. I in no way claimed Doomscizor D2 to be superior (because it clearly is not).
(Jul. 17, 2017  9:54 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2017  9:13 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Well basicly both are very similer but Hasbro one has very weak slopes make it burst even by A2 as you can see here https://youtu.be/K3ssoOYRJq4

Why did you quote me when it seems as though your reply was directed to the person (goldenlink339) whom I was qouting? I own both Doomscizor D2 and Dark Deathscyther and am well aware of the differences in design and performance between the pair. I in no way claimed Doomscizor D2 to be superior (because it clearly is not).

I just added to what you said lol. I should have mentioned it I guess
(Jul. 17, 2017  10:06 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2017  9:54 AM)Shaady Wrote: Why did you quote me when it seems as though your reply was directed to the person (goldenlink339) whom I was qouting? I own both Doomscizor D2 and Dark Deathscyther and am well aware of the differences in design and performance between the pair. I in no way claimed Doomscizor D2 to be superior (because it clearly is not).

I just added to what you said lol. I should have mentioned it I guess

It just means the person that it needed explaining to, wouldn't have got the notification. BTW I agree with everything you said
This all makes me wanna die XD I was such a butt hurt kid XDD
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:49 PM)ShiKurai Wrote: I was thinking of Doomscizor D2 with possibly magnum from Xcalius/Xcalibur and Xtreme from Odax O2, does anyone know if that would be good or not? Also just curious, can you mix hasbro and TT parts together or no because of the TT energy layer's teeth.

(Mar. 27, 2017  12:10 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2017  12:07 AM)ShiKurai Wrote: Looking more around deathscyther D2. Plus I need a job first but i'll keep those in mind.

d2 is not good for attack its a defnese/stamina hybrid

ShiKurai you do realize that Dark Doomscizor is an Attack Type bey right?

Try D2 with 4V/Spread and Flugel. I use that combo and it whoops most of my Beys.
D2 boost jaggy

D2 gravity xtreme
D2 is an awesome layer! Whether Hasbro or Takara Tomy, D2 can be godly with these set ups :-
Gravity Orbit
Heavy Revolve
4 Glaive Atomic
8 Bump Bearing (only Takara Tomy)
Heavy Gyro
D2.7G.At, the D2 layer's destabilizing ability is boosted by the lad and ability to tilt provided by Atomic, 7G has weight and lad