Doctor Who

For discussion of the doctor, past , present and future.

also sexy Scottish redheads :p
shes a kisso gram so giga youve got a chance lol
LOL

Anyway, did anyone else spot the series bad wolf? Myth, silence and the pandorica.
Want to revive this. Any other Doctor Who fans out there? I'm looking forward to the new series. And the episode that is airing on the 30th. The new series looks a look creepier than all the others.
... Revival? After being introduced to Doctor Who by several of my school friends and watching the first 7 series of the reboot, I can say Doctor Who definitely became one of my favorite TV shows. Anybody else kept up with the latest season? Thoughts on Peter Capaldi as the Doctor?
I actually started watching again ever since the new doctor came, for some reason, I skipped lots of Matt Smith episodes because his episodes in my opinion were more boring than David Tennants and Tom Baker which were excellent.

Also why does everyone dislike Colin Baker so much? He really isn't that bad in my opinion.

I also loved the 8th doctor movie and the new one with Matt Smith.

Also I think the best intros are the 8th doctor movie as I love that it sounds more powerful and diverse than the original, but the 9th and 10th doctor intro were as good as well. I didn't care much for the 6th doctor second intro nor the very new Matt Smith or Peter Capaldi intro, it's sounds too gimmicky and as if they tried to make it very new but it's my opinion.
I love Doctor Who. Can't believe I missed this thread. Matt Smith is my favorite, but I said that about Tennant the first couple of smith episodes. Like Capaldi but he's definitely a different direction.
Doctor Who is very overrated IMO.
Doesn't tickle my fancy; despite the idea which does.
In my opinion Doctor Who isn't too overrated, that would be MLP Friendship Is Magic or Johnny Test.

Which is your best and worst doctors everyone?