Do you think Beyblade Burst season 6 is it the last season of Beyblade Burst?

(Mar. 03, 2021  12:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont think so
Unless the main character loses or becomes good, I doubt the entire bursts series will end with an evil character destroying everyone and not getting away with it, I think Beal or Bell will be the villain for a possible S07

wait, but didnt that kid from rise lose to aiger?
My opinion is that, while Burst Generation has definitely been fufilled, (I mean like there are enough seasons, the quality of the products, I'm satisfied with it).
Beyblade is too large a franchise for TT and Hasbro to drop in my opinion. So for me there is a low chance they'll drop it.
A new generation would be appreciated, I think something that has like chargers and electronic stuff would be cool. Technology is quite advanced now after all.
I think everyone loved burst except for sparking, so I think they're trying to make up for it.
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:53 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I think everyone loved burst except for sparking, so I think they're trying to make up for it.

You cant apply your ideals on other people.
There are plenty of people that love different seasons for different personal reasons, Sparking wasn't even that bad.
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:37 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont think so
Unless the main character loses or becomes good, I doubt the entire bursts series will end with an evil character destroying everyone and not getting away with it, I think Beal or Bell will be the villain for a possible S07

wait, but didnt that kid from rise lose to aiger?

In the final battle I was talking about
In the final battle of rise no one knows If Aiga, Valt or Drum won but I guess valt cause he is the world champ in sparking
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:53 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I think everyone loved burst except for sparking, so I think they're trying to make up for it.

There are plenty of people that love different seasons for different personal reasons, Sparking wasn't even that bad.

Sparking was way better than GT.
I doubt it will be. Apparently the toy-line is still doing good.
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: You cant apply your ideals on other people.

Sparking was way better than GT.

GT: too little legends
Sparking: Too much
New Season:???
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:09 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:27 AM)g2_ Wrote: Sparking was way better than GT.

Sparking: Too much
New Season:???

Nah, more like- 

Sparking: too many
Season 6: no legends
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I doubt it will be. Apparently the toy-line is still doing good.

That doesn’t mean it won’t end. Take a look at MFB which was huge in anywhere but Japan.
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I doubt it will be. Apparently the toy-line is still doing good.

That doesn’t mean it won’t end. Take a look at MFB which was huge in anywhere but Japan.

Yes thank You!
I personally think Burst should end after s6, SIX SEASONS is ENOUGH. They should start a new gen, combining MFB, Burst, and OG. That would be epic IF they do it PROPERLY
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That doesn’t mean it won’t end. Take a look at MFB which was huge in anywhere but Japan.

Yes thank You!
I personally think Burst should end after s6, SIX SEASONS is ENOUGH. They should start a new gen, combining MFB, Burst, and OG. That would be epic IF they do it PROPERLY

yk i would actually watch that if they combine all the gens
Season 6 is proboaly enough, A new generation of beyblade is what we need.
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That doesn’t mean it won’t end. Take a look at MFB which was huge in anywhere but Japan.

Yes thank You!
I could see a mfb/og fusion, but a mixture of burst would be over the top and too complicated.
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:20 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Season 6 is proboaly enough, A new generation of beyblade is what we need.

Yup. MFB had only three season and so did OG, but tbh, they're both better than Burst. And burst is going to get 2x seasons as much as MFB and OG did, so s6 MUST be good
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

stop yelling at a dude for making a generally true generalization lmao, not that big of a deal.
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yes thank You!
I could see a mfb/og fusion, but a mixture of burst would be over the top and too complicated.

Sorry for late reply, but anything's possible, and if they tackle the the Three Gens Fusion correctly then it can truly uphold the Legacy of Beyblade

{Just a suggestion} Obsessed Burst Fans (obsessed beyblade fans can SHOULD see spoiler) don't click this Spoiler :
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:20 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Season 6 is proboaly enough, A new generation of beyblade is what we need.

Yup. MFB had only three season and so did OG, but tbh, they're both better than Burst. And burst is going to get 2x seasons as much as MFB and OG did, so s6 MUST be good
MFB had four. Shogun Steel 100% a 4th season
whether it ends at 6th or not depends on money as long as the Japanese audience keep interested in burst tt will still milk it . that's why mfb couldn't continued it was doing great outside of Japan but the still stop it cause their audience didn't care for it anymore most Japanese company mostly cared about their audiences not really outside. theirs franchise that's not good outside in Japan but massive in their country which keeps the franchise going. burst will end when the Japanese audience get bored of burst
Maybe but I think prob one more might be the last but let's see
If I were CEO of takaratomy, I would not stop making money. Every single time new beyblade is released at Takaramall website, it is sold out quickly. Still "The Goose that Laid the Golden Eggs"
I think it is enough of the Burst series. It is about to have 6 seasons from the beginning of Burst to now DB (Dynamite Battle). If it continues with more Burst series and more systems like that, it means that some of us may gradually feel very bored. Don't you feel tired of this entire Beyblade Burst series? I also want the Burst to end.
Why not go for the next generation of beyblade?
I hope so, TT milked burst so much to the point where the anime isn’t even enjoyable, I just like the blades
(Mar. 14, 2021  4:37 PM)maw Wrote: I hope so, TT milked burst so much to the point where the anime isn’t even enjoyable, I just like the blades

I agree with this 100% anime is so repetitive and jus feels like a shonen filler crapshow. I hope they find closure this season because I’m done with burst 😂
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:44 PM)b daman Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:39 PM)eggblader Wrote: very true, but its not gonna last them forever. i mean, they do have other products but still.

True but don't you think people will get bord of beyblade at some time I think they should make a another show after season 6
Sparking was a good season to end it off if the anime was good