Do you have friends in real-life that like Beyblade?

do you have any friends in real life that like beyblade?

(i searched and i didnt see any threads like this)
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: do you have any friends in real life that like beyblade?

Yup
I mean I have my brother, cousin, and baby cousin. WAAH! IM SO LONELY!
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: do you have any friends in real life that like beyblade?

Only 2.
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I mean I have my brother, cousin, and baby cousin. WAAH! IM SO LONELY!

Im lonely too. lol
Bleyblades. Also when I brought up beys, my friends said plastic tops hitting each other is stupid.

I’m still mad at them.
I have like over 10 or 9 friends who like beyblades
(Most of them are girls) lol
i have a few friends that like it but arent absolutely obsessive over it.

theres a girl at my school who is crazy about beyblade as i am, i mean she watches the Anime, collects the products, she literally stays up past her bedtime to watch the new sparking episodes when they come out. that is how crazy obsessed she is and honestly she is one of my favorite people in the world because of that.
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have like over 10 or 9 friends who like beyblades

One of my friends kept on making me angry by yelling "bley bwades"
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: [quote="DeltaZakuro" pid='1657764' dateline='1605553793']
do you have any friends in real life that like beyblade?

I have my little brother (4 years old), I also have a friend club who play burst and metal, and we have 15 people in it. (7 are burst and 8 are metal)
Geez my best friend bothers me all the time saying she wants to battle me. (I like her a little)
I tell her fine.
So we battle all the time
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:16 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have like over 10 or 9 friends who like beyblades

One of my friends kept on making me angry by yelling "bley bwades"

tbh, some people at my school do this too just to tick me off. (it sometimes works)
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:17 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:16 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: One of my friends kept on making me angry by yelling "bley bwades"

tbh, some people at my school do this too just to tick me off. (it sometimes works)

At my school, the kids say that they are just dumb spinny tops which makes me mad.
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:18 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:17 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: tbh, some people at my school do this too just to tick me off. (it sometimes works)

At my school, the kids say that they are just dumb spinny tops which makes me mad.

Same here

I have my brother who is 5 years old and calls beyblade beyaweds and a beyblade club (i am the leader) of 15 people. The oldest of the people is in 9th grade.

(Nov. 16, 2020  8:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Geez my best friend bothers me all the time saying she wants to battle me. (I like her a little)
I tell her fine.

lol. I remember i broke one of my friends burst beyblade with my Phantom Arion........
Imagine you like beyblade and your crush likes beyblade too lol
@BladerUmarWBO is my friend online and real-life .
I just searched up the first beyblade ever and it turned out to be ultimate Dragoon
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

I have my brother who is 5 years old and calls beyblade beyaweds and a beyblade club (i am the leader) of 15 people. The oldest of the people is in 9th grade.

(Nov. 16, 2020  8:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Geez my best friend bothers me all the time saying she wants to battle me. (I like her a little)
I tell her fine.

lol. I remember i broke one of my friends burst beyblade with my Phantom Arion........

lol i once obliterated my friends Victory Valkyrie using Judgement Joker.

his reaction was insane
Beyblade in anime: All about friendship
Beyblade in real life; All about the hate
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Beyblade in anime: All about friendship

Yup Unhappy Unhappy
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:23 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Beyblade in anime: All about friendship

Yup Unhappy Unhappy

sad

it is like that unfortunately most of time.

a lot of my friends are really chill with it but there are some who just cant mind their own buisness
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I have my brother who is 5 years old and calls beyblade beyaweds and a beyblade club (i am the leader) of 15 people. The oldest of the people is in 9th grade.

lol i once obliterated my friends Victory Valkyrie using Judgement Joker.

his reaction was insane

lol. one of my classmates last year called beyblade, "gayblades" . I just then had to slam a basketball at his head. I made a excuse how I was trying to make a shot but accidently hit his head.
Something I regret is I accidentaly dent the stadium when I kicked my soccer ball after my team won. Oh boy my friends got mad at me