Do u think Beyblade burst chouzetsu should just come out in eng sub and not raw

You know the creators of beyblade want to stop the chouzetsu eng sub episodes from coming out and i am soooooooo frustrated bcuz the turbo episodes come out soooooo slowly so now i have no choice except to watch the raw chouzetsu episodes (u know how frustrating it is to watch it but not understand what the characters are saying) or wait for the turbo episodes (i stopped at ep 24) which will probably come out (ep 24) at april so sigh ? i wish they would just at least continue with the subbing of the beyblade chouzetsu bcuz ik that translating the beyblade chouzetsu episode to english and then record it takes a lot of time so i hope they would just continue with the english sub episodes
Ya It should just come out in English sub cause it is super annoying now that have to wait for so long it is super annoying
The problem is that no one outside Japan is meant to watch the episodes, so they don't have to worry about subbing the episodes. Notice how the only way we get subtitles is when people have to physically record the episodes to then put them on the internet with a watermark. They do this because Takara Tomy doesn't want the original footage to be released to other countries and want to make sure that no one claims that work as their own. Also, translating the episodes to English takes just as long with subtitles than with complete dubs. All in all, it's not a matter of TT being lazy. They just don't need to do the English Subs because the episodes are meant to air in Japan until the dubs come out.
eng dub is good but the raw jap dub and sub need to be released to america
It would be bad for us AMV creators out there then with all those annoying subtitles yk.