Do You Think Valt Will Get An Upgrade In GT?

do you guys think valt will get another evolution with slash valkyrie?
I don't see why not. The thing about Valt is that his Beyblades always get an upgrade in some form or another.
Season 1: Variable Driver wearing down in stages
Season 2: Strike God Chip and Ultimate Reboot Driver
Season 3: Winning Valkyrie to Cho-Z Valkyrie and the Evolution Driver wearing down
(Apr. 10, 2019  2:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I don't see why not. The thing about Valt is that his Beyblades always get an upgrade in some form or another.
Season 3: Winning Valkyrie to Cho-Z Valkyrie and the Evolution Driver wearing down

do you know what would be even more awesome? is that they made a valkyrie 2.0 gatinko chip where it has 3 tall brick like teeth. this would make a bey literally unburstable
Sooo. Basically cho z Valkyrie all over again? If that's the case then why even have an upgrade for slash Vakyrie XD
(Apr. 10, 2019  2:55 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  2:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I don't see why not. The thing about Valt is that his Beyblades always get an upgrade in some form or another.

do you know what would be even more awesome? is that they made a valkyrie 2.0 gatinko chip where it has 3 tall brick like teeth. this would make a bey literally unburstable

That concept is actually reminding me of MFB with Pegasus's evolutions getting slightly updated Energy Rings. (I forgot the TT term for them xD)
(Apr. 10, 2019  3:11 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  2:55 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: do you know what would be even more awesome? is that they made a valkyrie 2.0 gatinko chip where it has 3 tall brick like teeth. this would make a bey literally unburstable

That concept is actually reminding me of MFB with Pegasus's evolutions getting slightly updated Energy Rings. (I forgot the TT term for them xD)

Isn't it the same?
I think he will, but I feel like it'll likely be a part/parts like God Valkyrie since this season is effectively shorter due to the shorter run time and I don't think they'd use two full releases like that.
(Apr. 10, 2019  4:39 AM)yukenta Wrote: I think he will, but I feel like it'll likely be a part/parts like God Valkyrie since this season is effectively shorter due to the shorter run time and I don't think they'd use two full releases like that.

I appreciate you for using Akira as your profile pic XD
If it is an upgrade it might just end up being the Goku weight and maybe an improved GT chip.
(Apr. 10, 2019  6:22 PM)MWF Wrote: If it is an upgrade it might just end up being the Goku weight and maybe an improved GT chip.

he probably gonna end up with a whole new beyblade just like cho-z

(Apr. 10, 2019  7:24 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  6:22 PM)MWF Wrote: If it is an upgrade it might just end up being the Goku weight and maybe an improved GT chip.

he probably gonna end up with a whole new beyblade just like cho-z imagine valkyrie having metal contact points like chouzetsu
He did get an upgrade. This thread should be marked as answered lol
(Apr. 28, 2019  2:20 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: He did get an upgrade. This thread should be marked as answered lol
What upgrade was that ?
(Apr. 28, 2019  2:20 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: He did get an upgrade. This thread should be marked as answered lol

nani?!? when
Beyblade Hobby Q&A - Forum Rules Wrote: