Do You Have Musical Talent?

I've played the ocarina since about 2017 if I remember correctly? And learned to play the kalimba in late 2020.
can play 2 songs on the piano
I play alto saxophone
Ok updating my reply:

Wait what... has my old reply been deleted? BTW if it has I also said violin which I quit
i have music talent pa
I play guitar,piano,and bass I also do singing and screaming vocals
I’ve been playing the guitar for 11 years.I mainly play rock,metal,punk and some blues.I also know how to play the piano a bit and I know music theory as well.
I just produce music electronically. Used to play Viola and Drums
Mmm I'm pretty bad at instruments, but I daresay that I'm pretty decent at vocals. I can change my voice from an innocent little boy to a sinister adult.

That's one reason why I really want to be a voice actor,,,....haha....maybe sometime later,,,
I play trumpet in my middle school band. I’m no good at it tho 😅

Oh, my pfp is broken. This is great

edit:fixed. Chad valt be lookin pretty good tho
Lol I wouldn't call it musical but i can play a few songs on the recorder using my nose since elementary school dont even know if i can still do it
I can whistle and sing and beatbox
Hi i'm finishing fifth grade and im playing cello,trumpet,saxophone,acoustic guitar,electric guitar and synthesizer with a drum pad.
I can do singing ,screaming vocals,drum,guitar,piano,hopefully violin
I can imitate various Vocaloids (The ones I'm good at imitating: Kagamine Twins, Miku, Kaito) with my voice. I dunno' if this counts as musical talents but sometimes I sing with it.
I been doing screaming for 2-3 years. Clean singing like a few months using falsetto.

Falsetto(high pitched singing I think.)
I'm good at singing
Rocking the bass drum in highschool marching. Bro I have to be a percussionist section leader next year.. how terrifying.

I also try to sing, but I'm bad at it.

Laugh if you wanna lol, but I rap instead. Telling stories while keeping a rhythm and rhyming is fun.
I have experience playing the cello, seven years to be exact (throughout middle and high school), and I am currently learning the piano in college.
I play guitar and I recently learned RAINING BLOOD BY SLAYER