Do Korea's Takara Tomy trustworthy?

I want a choz achilles but i wont pay the JP's full price the korean products are less expensive.
(Nov. 12, 2019  4:47 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I want a choz achilles but i wont pay the JP's full price the korean products are less expensive.

Is it from Young toys? If so then it is safe to buy. It is the real deal.
(Nov. 12, 2019  4:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2019  4:47 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I want a choz achilles but i wont pay the JP's full price the korean products are less expensive.

Is it from Young toys? If so then it is safe to buy. It is the real deal.
it is the green elephant? Im buying it on Beyond_theworld's store on ebay
(Nov. 12, 2019  5:12 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2019  4:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Is it from Young toys? If so then it is safe to buy. It is the real deal.
it is the green elephant? Im buying it on Beyond_theworld's store on ebay

Yes the green elephant is young toys so you should be good.
yes im pretty sure the green elephant is Sonoking which is a partnership with Takara tomy, The only difference is they do the metal fight or metal or gen (somethin) differently in a different style.

oh wait, yeh its the young toy logo not sonokong
(Nov. 12, 2019  5:24 PM)N12N12 Wrote: yes im pretty sure the green elephant is Sonoking which is a partnership with Takara tomy, The only difference is they do the metal fight or metal or gen (somethin) differently in a different style.

oh wait, yeh its  the young toy logo not sonokong
Thanks
(Nov. 12, 2019  4:47 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I want a choz achilles but i wont pay the JP's full price the korean products are less expensive.

ive gotten Koreas Sonokong beyblades and they are just as good as the regular TT beys, the only thing about them is that Sonokong beys dont have the Beylogger Sheets