Digimon over Pokemon or the other way around?

Poll: Which anime has the most plotholes?

Sailor Moon
0%
Digimon
15.38%
Pokemon
15.38%
Beyblade
15.38%
Bakugan
23.08%
Yu-gi-oh!
7.69%
Battle B-Daman
7.69%
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
15.38%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:06 AM)dragonsclaw Wrote: But that anime didn't make sense at all. My buds and I dont even consider it an anime. It had no storyline whatsoever.!

Well there's another reason I don't like the general anime fan.

(Jun. 06, 2009  2:12 PM)dragonsclaw Wrote: I think not as digimon was an anime before the games and pokemon was a game before the anime and the anime is based off the game. Digimon is not based off the game and if it was, it would make perfect sense as they do not defy their own rules (except for digivolving)

Digimon was a Tamagotchi clone for Boys before it was an anime, and before it was a video game franchise.
Why isn't the trainwrecks known as Gundam SEED, and its sequel Gundam SEED Destiny up on that poll? It has more plot holes, and under explained plot points then DragonBall Evolution, and DragonBall GT combined.
(Jun. 06, 2009  2:35 PM)To Wrote: Well there's another reason I don't like the general anime fan.

I am not an anime fan, I just like anime.

(Jun. 06, 2009  2:35 PM)To Wrote: Digimon was a Tamagotchi clone for Boys before it was an anime, and before it was a video game franchise.
Why isn't the trainwrecks known as Gundam SEED, and its sequel Gundam SEED Destiny up on that poll? It has more plot holes, and under explained plot points then DragonBall Evolution, and DragonBall GT combined.

Oh yes... I forgot about that..
(Jun. 06, 2009  2:35 PM)To Wrote: Digimon was a Tamagotchi clone for Boys before it was an anime, and before it was a video game franchise.

Gundam Seed made perfect sense. To me.
The entirity of Gundam Seed Destiny was just an unexplained mish-mash of poor ideas and animation.

Regardless, Digimon the animation was actually based on the game itself.
Gundam Seed Destiny was unneeded since it was just a remake of Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. Seed was a great series though.

As for Digimon, I think I'm the only person who enjoyed some of the games. I loved Digimon World and DW2 along with the DS titles DWDS and Dawn/Dusk.
(Jun. 06, 2009  3:20 PM)G Wrote: Gundam Seed Destiny was unneeded since it was just a remake of Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. Seed was a great series though.

As for Digimon, I think I'm the only person who enjoyed some of the games. I loved Digimon World and DW2 along with the DS titles DWDS and Dawn/Dusk.

OH I STILL LOVE THOSE GAMES!! I loved digimon world 1 and 3 and i loved digimon RA 2 and the ds games!