Diamond is now moderator, and a few other rule implementations!

(Jul. 19, 2010  4:11 AM)momiji manju Wrote: congratulations diamond and/or climax =p
im glad this happened Smile
Congrats Diamond! Grin
Congratzz Diamond!
although i already did congratulate you Smile
Congratz Diamond. (I have been gone so long, I don't even know you!)
I knew you would become a moderater the day I heard of you.
I never heard of u diamond but congrats anyways! Smile
congrats diamond!
Nice job daimond on becoming wbo moderater.
Great job on becoming the new moderator.
Question on the new rule. Since gifs are not fan art can we still use those or will we need permission from whoever made it?
and congrats diamond
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:24 AM)rooneyt Wrote: Question on the new rule. Since gifs are not fan art can we still use those or will we need permission from whoever made it?
and congrats diamond
Animations ? It should be fine. Of course, if you can get it from LiveJournal, for instance, and that the user clearly writes that their work is free to take, but to credit if possible, then it would be good if you did. Most animations could have been done by anybody though, while fanart is unique.
congrats diamond
congrats diamond! i only talked to you for like a couple min but i can tell you desirved it by everyones post :3 iknow you have been doing a good job Joyful_2Libruhhh
Should this thread be locked as Diamond has been a mod for weeks (?)
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:51 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Should this thread be locked as Diamond has been a mod for weeks (?)

for the newer people to say congrats also this should be congratulated for weeks
^-^
I do not know if Diamond really has so many unknown friends everywhere in the world, but I never thought people would SPAM congratulations to Diamond, even as their first post ...