Destabiliser Thread

(Apr. 08, 2011  9:10 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: INSERT AWESOME WOLF CW TESTS HERE.

I know that these were in a SVS, and I will test in my new Attack stadium soon, but since I have to use HF still, can someone else test Wolf as a potential CW? I've gotten very good results compared to Cancer.
I was just now playing around with my Beyblades and found a destablizer combo that may be pretty good as it defeated all my other blades, I would also like to say that I only have the 100 track and have yet to test this combo with the 90 and 85 tracks. anyone who has these parts please test them out for me as it will help me.
Basalt Horogium 100F
I have used the MFB Attack Type Beystadium, clear version and a BeyLauncher in all tests, with alternate launching.
HERE ARE THE RESULTS:

Basalt Horogium 100F V.S Earth Eagle 145WD
20 tests
Basalt Horogium- 80%
Earth Eagle- 15%
1 Draw and 1 K.O from Basalt Horogium

Basalt Horogium 100F V.S Earth Bull GB145WD
20 tests
Basalt Horogium- 70%
Earth Bull- 20%
2 Draw and 1 K.O from Basalt Horogium

Basalt Horogium 100F V.S Burn Bull AD145D
20 tests
Basalt Horogium- 85%
Burn Bull- 15%
0 Draw and 2 K.O from Basalt Horogium

Basalt Horogium 100F V.S Meteo L Drago LW105LF Barrage Mode(Left Ripcord Launcher)
20 tests
Basalt Horogium- 85%
Meteo L Drago- 15%
0 Draw and 5 K.O from Basalt Horogium, 2 K.O from Meteo L Drago

Those are the tests I have done so far, I will now need you guys to test it out for yourselves!!!
I would like to also you guys please post results with both the 90 and 85 tracks, oh and possible test it out against a 230 beyblade!
thanks!
You're testing against really outdated combos and uncustomized ones. Sorry, but your tests don't really show anything...
Yeah I know,
that is because I do not have most of the top tier parts for a type combo
hey Mr.N,
could you maybe test the combo out and post results here?
SlayerlvX
Ins't that more of a Anti Meta ? - without and RF ?
Normally a wheel needs to get under the other wheel to destabilize . But Basalt is just too thick ...
Basalt is known like a Spin Breaker and it's really heavy meaning that haves small recoil .
Reflecting the recoil that other wheels create may offer some KOs so that explains how it won to Meteo LDrago.
And like Mr. N said , those combos are really outdated so you should get some Top Tier parts and then test and post your results .
@Vamasco
okay, but I would like to some people to test out the combo against some top tier parts as I do not have it at the moment!
Idk, seemingly when basalt slows down, the opposing beyblade seemed to slow Down with it and usually makes a win!
That is my opinion, you guys need to try it out personally!
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:24 PM)Vamasco Wrote: SlayerlvX
Ins't that more of a Anti Meta ? - without and RF ?
Normally a wheel needs to get under the other wheel to destabilize . But Basalt is just too thick ...

How is it anti meta exactly? Destabilisers are a mixture between attack and stamina which Basalt 100F is. Also no it doesn't need to go under actually. The point is that both metal wheels are at the same height s that they touch. If the destabiliser combos metal wheel isn't touching the other combos metal wheel then it's not going to have much chance at winning.
UltraBlader
did you mean vamasco because I never wrote that quote?
i suggest you not try your combo with 85 as it would turn out to be a ultimate floor scraper if it circles the tornado ridge fast enough...well worth a try but.
UltraBlader
whoops, my bad, I see my mistake, sorry!
Boo
well actually, it depends what stadium you have, for example, I did the tests in theFB Attack Type Stadium which has no ridges, but if you are talking about the Hasbro stadiums, they do have the ridges plus really suck!
Idk, it is really worth a try, though I have a feeling it will easily scrape the floor!
The Attack stadium does have a Tornado Ridge...
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:29 PM)Boo Wrote: i suggest you not try your combo with 85 as it would turn out to be a ultimate floor scraper if it circles the tornado ridge fast enough...well worth a try but.

The ultimate floor scraper is BD145 paired with XF (normal)

Has Hell been tested soz if it has, I also believe Big Bang might work, as with an RF it tends to OS a few beys, but currently I have my SVS (not my BB-10) so if your willing I might test in that, as destabilisers tend to win by OS not KO.