Design a Cross Fight B-Daman competition!

Hello and welcome to the first Cross Fight B-Daman related competition on the WBO!

First off let me say that this is competition that does NOT have a prize of any sort, the reason for this competition is for fun and to help spread the word of the anime series and the hobby. In this competition the theme is:

A Look at the past!

You have to redesign a B-daman to suit the new series Cross Fight B-daman. You can use B-daman from any of the following series:

Super B-Daman
Battle B-Daman ( Fire spirits included)
Crash B-Daman
Metal B-Daman

Now for the rules!

Rule 1
You may only post one entry and that entry is final. If the post has been edited in any way then you will be disqualified, if you wish to explain the circumstances then PM me and I may consider allowing you back in the competition.

Rule 2
The design must be a Cross Fight B-Daman system, if it is not then the entry will not be counted.

We will be judging the entries on the following things:

Creativity
Even though it's redesigning an old B-Daman does not mean that you can't change or add things to the B-Daman, and you can improve problems with the originals. Creativity is one of the key things the judges will be looking at in the entries.

Originality
People who think of something original in their design is more likely to win then someone who simply uses the same as the original B-Daman. However there is no need to go over the top with new ideas, even a few tweaks to the gimmick, or a change in the design is a good idea.

Practicality
Try not to design a B-Daman that would be overpowered or over the top, a design that is unbeatable is less likely to win than a design that seems like a possible product, remember that most B-Daman only have a couple of gimmicks, and that out of the box it should not be perfect.

The deadline for this competition is the 6th of February.

Have fun and good luck, remember that if you are new to Cross Fight B-Daman you can always find out more through the WBO. This is a link to the Cross Fight B-Daman where there is information and links to youtube videos and websites that can help with your design.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cross-Fi...Daman-2011

Post your entries in this thread and follow the rules!

~ .:J:. ~

I'll join in. When should we have our design in?
@ DrigerKai: Yo, to give you a heads-up, I'm one of the judges of this little contest. Oh, and didn't you read the opening post? The deadline is Feb. 6th!
(Jan. 17, 2013  5:09 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ DrigerKai: Yo, to give you a heads-up, I'm one of the judges of this little contest. Oh, and didn't you read the opening post? The deadline is Feb. 6th!

That's cool. Oh, sorry, I assumed Feb. 6th is when it would start, not when we should have the design.
@ DrigerKai: Ah, that's alright, just a simple mistake.
I thought that alot of competitions have lost entries simply because they find it hard to think of a design and draw it within the time span, so instead of a fortnight I thought I would add in some extra time for more people to join in.
(Jan. 17, 2013  8:32 AM).:J:. Wrote: I thought that alot of competitions have lost entries simply because they find it hard to think of a design and draw it within the time span, so instead of a fortnight I thought I would add in some extra time for more people to join in.

Seems good. Also, we just explain what the design is, right? Or do we post a picture? Both?
@ DrigerKai: I think .:J:. would probably want pictures.
I would prefer pictures, however if you think that you are incapable of doing the idea justice then you can write it. However, people who have drawn it will have a better chance of winning.