DeltaZakuro's CBT Mega-Thread (#20 is going)

(Sep. 24, 2021  12:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'd actually like to change my combo to Guilty Longinus (or any left core)  Nexus+S (Attack Mode) Venture+V -0 sorry about that! If the Guilty ring is taken I'll keep my original combo

Guilty, Longinus and 0 are taken. And besides, i don't allow combo changes once they've been submitted
(Sep. 24, 2021  12:22 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I'm the only sparking, I'm gonna die, well only one thing to do know "Bladers spirit"
Missed opportunity to use Rage Helios2 my dude
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:50 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  12:22 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I'm the only sparking, I'm gonna die, well only one thing to do know "Bladers spirit"
Missed opportunity to use Rage Helios2 my dude

rage was taken when i entered my combo
(Sep. 24, 2021  12:10 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:50 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Missed opportunity to use Rage Helios2 my dude

rage was taken when i entered my combo
Was it? I thought you were the only Sparking? Confusion:1000
Yeah, I was thinking Rage Helios2 but Guilty is the one I chose
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:36 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  12:10 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: rage was taken when i entered my combo
Was it? I thought you were the only Sparking? Confusion:1000

Well unseenburst is also sparking but they were gonna change but i guess they cant change lol
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:40 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:36 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Was it? I thought you were the only Sparking? Confusion:1000

Well unseenburst is also sparking but they were gonna change but i guess they cant change lol
yeah lmao, I hope I win with my cool combo. I'll see you if we face off, may the best man win!
Brave spriggan 1A never

If spriggan is taken use Deathsycther
(Sep. 24, 2021  5:54 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Brave spriggan 1A never

If spriggan is taken use Deathsycther

i beleive all the spots are taken, I might be wrong
Yes. The tournament capped out at 8 and we now have 8 peeps. Entries are not being accepted as of this moment
Round 1

DeltaZakuro - Astral Bahamut Over Drift-10 (Low Mode) VS My Cousin - Dynamite Belial Karma Destroy' (LF)
Result: DeltaZakuro: 2-1 (All OS)

(Blank) - Guilty Fafnir Wheel Evolution'-6 (High Mode) VS LJ-Blader - Devil Valkyrie Giga Universe -3 (Low Mode)
Result: LJ-Blader: 2-0 (1 OS, 1 KO)

i'm batman - Vanish Bahamut Giga Bearing -6 VS HyperSpriggan - Roar Longinus.Tapered.Mobius -0
Result: I'm batman: 2-0 (2-1)

UnseenBurst - Rage Longinus.Venture.3A (V) VS Lucha Burst - Brave Solomon Quattro 2B
Result: UnseenBurst: 3-1 (1 KO, 1 Burst)
oof, I forgot to mention low mode. I thought it was automatically low mode since high mode sucks, my bad. I'll get revenge in the next tournament.
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:30 PM)(Blank) Wrote: oof, I forgot to mention low mode. I thought it was automatically low mode since high mode sucks, my bad. I'll get revenge in the next tournament.

Well because you used Wheel in your combo, Low Mode was unable to be used.
if the next cbt has started can I enter with devil valkyrie over bearing f gear on 0 armor if you don't have bearing could you do rise and no rise could you do mobius
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:54 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: if the next cbt has started can I enter with devil valkyrie over bearing f gear on 0 armor if you don't have bearing could you do rise and no rise could you do mobius

Next is going to be DB Stock and the one after is going to be Mystery Number (which is basically 16 pre-set combos and you have to choose 1-16). Not sure if i'm gonna do another tournament like this anytime soon
(Oct. 04, 2021  2:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:54 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: if the next cbt has started can I enter with devil valkyrie over bearing f gear on 0 armor if you don't have bearing could you do rise and no rise could you do mobius

Next is going to be DB Stock and the one after is going to be Mystery Number (which is basically 16 pre-set combos and you have to choose 1-16). Not sure if i'm gonna do another tournament like this anytime soon

Would using a Gear count as a Stock?
(Oct. 04, 2021  2:51 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  2:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Next is going to be DB Stock and the one after is going to be Mystery Number (which is basically 16 pre-set combos and you have to choose 1-16). Not sure if i'm gonna do another tournament like this anytime soon

Would using a Gear count as a Stock?

In my book, yes. in the DB Stock, there will be a Dynamite Belial with no gears and there will be one with all of them. Devil and Dangerous (when i eventually get it) won't have the gears in theirs as i don't have any duplicates of the Gears yet
(Oct. 04, 2021  3:01 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  2:51 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Would using a Gear count as a Stock?

In my book, yes. in the DB Stock, there will be a Dynamite Belial with no gears and there will be one with all of them. Devil and Dangerous (when i eventually get it) won't have the gears in theirs as i don't have any duplicates of the Gears yet

for beys with mode change, specifically astral does it have to stay in the same mode every time e.g left attack of right stamina
(Oct. 04, 2021  3:08 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  3:01 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: In my book, yes. in the DB Stock, there will be a Dynamite Belial with no gears and there will be one with all of them. Devil and Dangerous (when i eventually get it) won't have the gears in theirs as i don't have any duplicates of the Gears yet

for beys with mode change, specifically astral does it have to stay in the same mode every time e.g left attack of right stamina

I will ask to specify the modes and that goes with Astrals numerous modes. I will also ask to specify High or Low Mode too.
(Oct. 04, 2021  3:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  3:08 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: for beys with mode change, specifically astral does it have to stay in the same mode every time e.g left attack of right stamina

I will ask to specify the modes and that goes with Astrals numerous modes. I will also ask to specify High or Low Mode too.

alright thanks
DeltaZakuro - Astral Bahamut Over Drift-10 VS LJ-Blader - Devil Valkyrie Giga Universe -3
Result: DeltaZakuro (2-0)

i'm batman - Vanish Bahamut Giga Bearing -6 VS
UnseenBurst - Rage Longinus.Venture.3A (V)
Result: UnseenBurst
UnseenBurst - Rage Longinus.Vn.3A (V) VS LJ-Blader - Devil Valkyrie.Gg.Un-3

Result: UnseenBurst (3-2) All KO's

UnseenBurst wins the CBT

DB Stock (Please specify modes and variant if one)

DeltaZakuro - Dangerous Belial (Low Mode)
My Cousin - Savior Valkyrie (Rashad ver) (Low Mode)
@Hollowmind8 - Vanish Fafnir (Low Mode)
LJ-Blader - Guilty Longinus (Low Mode)
UnseenBurst - Roar Bahamut (Low Mode)
PikaBeyblade - Cyclone Ragnaruk (Low Mode)
Dragon Blader Z - Astral Spriggan (Low Mode) (Left Defense)
Kiryu Kazuma - Prominence Phoenix (High Mode)
(Nov. 12, 2021  8:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: UnseenBurst - Rage Longinus.Vn.3A (V) VS LJ-Blader - Devil Valkyrie.Gg.Un-3

Result: UnseenBurst (3-2) All KO's

UnseenBurst wins the CBT

DB Stock (Please specify modes)

DeltaZakuro - Devil Belial (Low Mode)
My Cousin - Savior Valkyrie (Rashad ver) (Low Mode)
Vanish Fafnir low mode ig
Guilty Longinus Por favor.