Hey there!

Hello I am new to the WBO and I came here after seeing Zankye Episode spoilers:https://youtu.be/dns7_KYYKT8. So yeah I have been blading for a year now and I know a few things about blading and the new season 5 is awesome.
My favorite character is Valt and Delta.
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hello I am new to the WBO and I came here after seeing Zankye Episode spoilers:https://youtu.be/dns7_KYYKT8. So yeah I have been blading for a year now and I know a few things about blading and the new season 5 is awesome

Hello! Welcome to the WBO!
Thank you so much you are very kind and I respect annyone opinion over who is the best blader
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thank you so much you are very kind and I respect annyone opinion over who is the best blader

I don't think of myself to be the "Best Blader" Even though I've never been in a tournament, I know there are Bladers who would wipe the floor with me. But, according to my friends, I'm one of the best.
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thank you so much you are very kind and I respect annyone opinion over who is the best blader

Well Kei has the most burst tournament score and 1234beyblade has the best metal tournament score so I would say those people but then it could be anybody not really a best
Oh ok. Umm I have a question? What is your opinion of World Spriggan?
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh ok. Umm I have a question? What is your opinion of World Spriggan?

When I first saw the pics, I looked at them for about five hours.
KIDDING!
Seriously though, I like World Spriggan, I want to get it, but Hasbruh is going to crush my dreams and screw it up.
Oh really lol! But TT messed up because they put no rubber on World Spriggan for left spin mode. ANd I thought the left spin was gonna have rubber but no. Also I think I know why all the sparking beys end up having no stamina is because of the rubber they have like Brave, Mirage and it holds them back a bit
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh really lol! But TT messed up because they put no rubber on World Spriggan for left spin mode. ANd I thought the left spin was gonna have rubber but no. Also I think I know why all the sparking beys end up having no stamina is because of the rubber they have like Brave, Mirage and it holds them back a bit

I don’t think World spriggan has any rubber. But, Welcome to the WBO!
Ok thank you very much. And you I noticed something from the unite´ from Za warudo Spriggan is that it kinda has the colors resembling eternal from cosmo valkyrie
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok thank you very much. And you I noticed something from the unite´ from Za warudo Spriggan is that it kinda has the colors resembling eternal from cosmo valkyrie

Yeah, it does kinda resemble it.
When I saw Zankye´s video of it I was like is he kidding Za Warudo Spriggan has to many modes on that chassis but tbh Imma say it does look cool but I think it might be decent for combos
Hello there I too like Aiga, but he’s my 127 th most favorite character or my most favorite Burst character. I too believe he’s number 1. My all time favorite character is Ryuga. I only have Mirage Fafnir, but I have all of the Pegasi and L-dragos. I hope to finish my legendary bladers collection this week.
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hello there I too like Aiga, but he’s my 127 th most favorite character or my most favorite Burst character. I too believe he’s number 1. My all time favorite character is Ryuga. I only have Mirage Fafnir, but I have all of the Pegasi and L-dragos. I hope to finish my legendary bladers collection this week.

Nice and My favorite is Kai Hiwatari and also I have heard people saying Ryuga is the best but for me I say Kai because this guy has more beyspirit than any blader just saying.
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hello there I too like Aiga, but he’s my 127 th most favorite character or my most favorite Burst character. I too believe he’s number 1. My all time favorite character is Ryuga. I only have Mirage Fafnir, but I have all of the Pegasi and L-dragos. I hope to finish my legendary bladers collection this week.

Nice and My favorite is Kai Hiwatari and also I have heard people saying Ryuga is the best but for me I say Kai because this guy has more beyspirit than any blader just saying.

That’s cool. Don’t expect me to try and change your opinion about something that’s not me anymore.
I mean Ryuga is fine and I have seen a bunch of fanmade videos of Ryuga vs Burst Bladers and calling them weak and kids. You should check out Raiyusu and Lui Beyblade on youtube

Am I allowed to write a fanfiction
Hello do you like King Helios cause you chose his picture if you do I like him too if not just welcome to WBO.
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean Ryuga is fine and I have seen a bunch of fanmade videos of Ryuga vs Burst Bladers and calling them weak and kids. You should check out Raiyusu and Lui Beyblade on youtube

Am I allowed to write a fanfiction

Yes you are allowed to write a fanfiction as long as it's in the right forum and has the 'fanfiction" prefix ( i think that's what it's called)
Hi EarthHelios ! Welcome !
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh ok thank you for the info

Your here and your already dissing people like me!
(Sep. 23, 2020  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What do you mean

(Sep. 22, 2020  9:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok ok you know what that sounds kinda farfetched and the fact is if he writes down everyone he knows from the wbo without permission he might get in trouble

(Sep. 22, 2020  9:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: lol he got u on the ropes, u cant edit his screenshot

Imma report this man xd

(Sep. 22, 2020  9:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: CheetoBlader Im talking about SunBlader

Na Im just joking I wont but if someone sees that he will get in trouble